International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Yeah dude, let's just pretend that waving a Hamas flag and shouting a genocidal catchphrase such as "From the river to the sea" doesn't constitute hate speech. Shit, man. I'd bet you have no problem with someone waving a Nazi flag and shouting "Gas the Jews" either.
You cannot help your retardation can you?

The slogan you refer to is not necessarily genocidal. You will find academics on this topic if you cane to look.

Freedom of speech is not just for the speech we agree with.

You know this but .... troll.

a coward is someone who consistently talks shit anonymously on a message board.

you didn't read it. you are just here to talk big.

So you respond to my article with an article and say I didn’t read your article and you didn’t read mine… when you’re the one who didn’t even know where West Bank was? You’re a genius kflo.

So you respond to my article with an article and say I didn’t read your article and you didn’t read mine… when you’re the one who didn’t even know where West Bank was? You’re a genius kflo.
you're lying once again. as i've said about you, it must be a compulsion. i didn't know where the wb was? wtf are you talking about......you're tiresome.

There surprisingly many pro pally demonstrations in W Europe
I always wonder why so much of that, but so little for Ukraine.
Well I mean most western countries are openly supporting Ukraine and have sent tons of aid too them so there’s nothing to really protest

Yeah, geographically speaking. So it's in Asia, right? Kinda fucking sucks no one really recognizes it as an Asian country, though. I mean Israel was kicked out of the Asian Games and the AFC Asian Cup. Gee, I wonder why?

Heh. I wouldn't put to much stock in what Fifa/ afc does on political/ geographical issues.

Australia plays in the afc. New Zealand plays in Oceania still hah .

you're lying once again. as i've said about you, it must be a compulsion. i didn't know where the wb was? wtf are you talking about......you're tiresome.

Again, you never addressed the stealing of the land in West Bank which the most recent occurred in March. The Israeli government declared the land theirs and it was the single largest stealing of land that we’ve seen.

Your whole point was that the Palestinian suffering would end if Hamas wasn’t there. As I said in October that’s not true because the West Bank, you cried like a bitch and said it’s not true.

You and your little Israelinazi friends act like the illegal settlements are random acts by Israeli citizens but not state funded and incentivized which isn’t true. 40% of the West Bank is under control of Israeli settlers. All of this is a land grab, it’s always been about that.

You cannot help your retardation can you?

The slogan you refer to is not necessarily genocidal. You will find academics on this topic if you cane to look.

Freedom of speech is not just for the speech we agree with.

You know this but .... troll.

And there are academics who would agree with me that it is an incitement to genocide. Wanna play a game of My Academics Are Better Than Yours? Derp.

Look what's happening in your country, dude. Not only are they chanting stupid slogans like retards but they're also cosplaying as suicide bombers:

<{nope}>

"Free speech."

Again, you never addressed the stealing of the land in West Bank which the most recent occurred in March. The Israeli government declared the land theirs and it was the single largest stealing of land that we’ve seen.

Your whole point was that the Palestinian suffering would end if Hamas wasn’t there. As I said in October that’s not true because the West Bank, you cried like a bitch and said it’s not true.

You and your little Israelinazi friends act like the illegal settlements are random acts by Israeli citizens but not state funded and incentivized which isn’t true. 40% of the West Bank is under control of Israeli settlers. All of this is a land grab, it’s always been about that.
Lol. You lie so much that every time I call you out on it you just move right along as if you weren’t caught in another lie. You’ll just follow up with more lies, rinse, repeat.

Can someone be happy in Gaza if there’s a new settlement built in the WB? Can a family in the WB prosper there even if Gaza is at war?

Does Israel view Gaza the same as they view area c of the WB? (I know you won’t address this question).

And I NEVER claimed suffering of the pals in Gaza would end if Hamas wasn’t there. But they’d possibly have the power themselves to prosper if Hamas wasn’t there to steal and suffocate. Israel had no interest in building settlements in Gaza. They LEFT Gaza before Hamas was voted into power. Voting in Hamas just ensured they couldn’t be trusted independently, and ensured their governing body would steal, suffocate and use all resources to plot against Israel.

The pals will likely continue to suffer because they will continue to believe Israel is theirs. I re-posted the polls that showed the majority were against a 2 state solution, and almost 3/4th were against strengthening the PA, building an Arab coalition and bringing about an Arab-Israeli peace and normalization.

So, no, I don’t think suffering magically ends if Hamas wasn’t there. Keep lying.

This is a 10-year-old child, gunshot wound to the head,” the head nurse of the intensive care unit says, pointing to Mustafa’s chart.

“Gunshot?”

“Yes, in and out.”

Mustafa’s chest heaves with each labored breath the machines force through his unresponsive body.

“He was shot in Mawasi, when he was out with his uncle,” Mustafa’s father says. “I don’t understand. We fled twice; we did what they said. It doesn’t make sense. Mawasi was supposed to be safe.”

He shows me pictures of Mustafa’s plants. He loved to garden. He was the top of his class.

“I swear if he doesn’t make it, it will kill the whole family.”

Germany are the second biggest arms exporter to Israel, so like the USA, they're working on cash > kids style morality.

This is probably why it's a good idea that citizens are trying to sue the country.

And the good news:

While Germany exported defence equipment worth €203m (£174m) to Israel in October 2023, the volume in March amounted to only €1m, the government lawyers said.

Hopefully that's another country wising up.

Arms exports are a tough one to stop since the people receiving the money from the tax payers are other citizens

LOL. All it took was some vague threats from Iran to get Biden back on the Israel train.

Their relationship is now "ironclad" again.

Not directed at anyone in here, but Biden's desperate double speak is getting pathetic and desperate. Someone should tell him that all those militant leftists that he's paying hollow lip service to, have the internet and can tell when he's full of shit. He's shooting himself in the foot by even paying attention to them, let alone trying to appease them with his lies. I mean, they're gonna figure out that you're just full of shit. Pick a lane and stick with it, ya decrepit old mummy.

Slowly
Lol. You lie so much that every time I call you out on it you just move right along as if you weren’t caught in another lie. You’ll just follow up with more lies, rinse, repeat.

Can someone be happy in Gaza if there’s a new settlement built in the WB? Can a family in the WB prosper there even if Gaza is at war?

Does Israel view Gaza the same as they view area c of the WB? (I know you won’t address this question).

And I NEVER claimed suffering of the pals in Gaza would end if Hamas wasn’t there. But they’d possibly have the power themselves to prosper if Hamas wasn’t there to steal and suffocate. Israel had no interest in building settlements in Gaza. They LEFT Gaza before Hamas was voted into power. Voting in Hamas just ensured they couldn’t be trusted independently, and ensured their governing body would steal, suffocate and use all resources to plot against Israel.

The pals will likely continue to suffer because they will continue to believe Israel is theirs. I re-posted the polls that showed the majority were against a 2 state solution, and almost 3/4th were against strengthening the PA, building an Arab coalition and bringing about an Arab-Israeli peace and normalization.

So the land stealing will continue because Palestinians feel like Israel is there’s? You make no sense.
So, no, I don’t think suffering magically ends if Hamas wasn’t there. Keep lying.

Alll that yip yapping and you still didn’t address the land stealing.

Back