Has Taylor Swift overtaken Britney Spears as the biggest female music icon of all time?

easily. yes. the Grammy awards, revenue from concerts, # 1 hits, album sales,

objectively, Taylor Swift eclipses all the accomplishments of Spears.

No, not until there is a clear upskirt pic of Swift's cat when she's getting out of the limo.
(Do we want to see this, or nah?)

Spears had like a 6 year run at best. Not even close to the biggest female name of all time. Swift has had like 15 year run and is only gotten more popular.

Swift has the numbers, but Madonna easily is the biggest icon. Other than going crazy and showing her goodies, Britt isn't even in the conversation. Her voice makes me want to murder puppies and kitties. Other than her limo exits, she has no talent at all. None.

I don't know one single song of Swift and think she's way more popular in the US than other countries. But she sold more than most and is clearly way bigger than Spears.

I think she's on Streisand level maybe?

And Britney was never the biggest female icon ever.

Still Madonna
Britney was never even close to that

Also Madonna had worldwide spotlight, last song had big success here too but think Swift is definitely less popular than Dua Lipa here in Europe

Still Madonna
Britney was never even close to that

Also Madonna had worldwide spotlight, last song had big success here too but think Swift is definitely less popular than Dua Lipa here in Europe
Swift is right there or bigger than Prime Maddona. She lacks Madonna longevity but that's it . Swift has the bigger fan base and sells out faster .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back