Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

What a sad video. Police need to go back to doing what they do and shoot dumb fucks when needed. Only thing that did need to change is they have to be held accountable when they do fuck up. But forget about looking good in the eyes of some Democrat soyboys.

MCk7HuMo.jpeg

see my meme thread posts lol

PAUSE

"You're probably wondering how I got here...."

I actually just watched this like a half hour ago. Absolutely tragic what happened here. Those police were WAY too patient with him, but considering the war on police going on right now, I'm not surprised. I'm also not surprised at the lack of coverage. This is an ACTUAL execution. Thankfully, one of the two heroes gunned down has survived. I feel terrible for the families of both officers and what they are going through right now.
Agreed, honestly police unless they are in an area where the politicians are backing them, should just stand down. Don't do anything that risks your life. The left has made it clear that they hate the police and celebrate their death. I say either wait for tons of back up, or just don't do anything and don't risk your life

What if the officer didn't have time for backup and was the only thing standing between that man hurting other people around him? This video is another example of why not to pay attention to people who say "Why didn't they just TAZE him??" Unfortunately, the criminal is still alive so his name is not in the running for NFL players to put on their helmets.
The left doesn't want that. They want police to be like in Demolition man. Basically worthless unless it is against passive people.

Where the fuck did that gun come from?

it was his gun that he retrieved from under his seat, according to the article. hence why he was stalling the whole time, waiting for a chance to make a move.

it was his gun that he retrieved from under his seat, according to the article. hence why he was stalling the whole time, waiting for a chance to make a move.

I kept waiting for it. Then it kinda looked like maybe he grabbed for one in the car. Then I wasn't sure if it wasn't the cop's gun.

Another reason of many I'd never do that job.

I kept waiting for it. Then it kinda looked like maybe he grabbed for one in the car. Then I wasn't sure if it wasn't the cop's gun.

Another reason of many I'd never do that job.

my thing is that you can't put a cop in a position where they have to make a decision like that

my thing is that you can't put a cop in a position where they have to make a decision like that
I agree. And many if these shootings by the police are like this. Guy is uncooperative and sketchy. That's how cops die. Cooperation is key and those that don't. IDK sit there and call SWAT I guess.

I've watched the video several times and can't see where is able to get his hands free to draw a gun. It looks like the gun just materializes in it like an old video game or something.

Why did that guy even blast the cops? The articles don't mention any other other crime, like drugs or an illegal gun. Did he really kill two cops to avoid a tow for expired tags?

I've watched the video several times and can't see where is able to get his hands free to draw a gun. It looks like the gun just materializes in it like an old video game or something.

at 9:26 of the youtube video, right before he gets out, you will hear a clunk/clatter noise, which i think is him mishandling the gun and it banging into the floor/door sweep. he looks down at this exact moment at the gun (right hand), just before he is sprayed again. if you watch fast, it looks like he turns away because of the spray, but hes actually looking at the gun.

he doesn't want to leave the car because he knows they will search/tow it and find the gun, which will guarantee him prison time if he is a felon or the gun is otherwise illegal. so, he makes the choice to exit the vehicle with the gun. exactly where he retrieved the gun is unclear (console, under seat, glove box). i think it's clear that he didn't get the gun from the cop who was trying to restrain his right arm because the gun would have had to be on the cop's left hip, but was on the right hip.

the vehicle was never the issue, it's a piece of shit, which is why he appears to leave it there when he could have driven away. if there was more contraband in the car, like drugs (or even he was going to a drug deal, "i got people waiting on me"), he would have taken the car instead of leaving with his friend (which i assume he did, although the video cuts off too soon to confirm that).

what's not clear is what would have happened if a few more seconds went by after his friend pulls up. you can see the friend pull up around 8:53 and the perp then says "matt, help! this is my friend."

was his friend actually going to just give him a ride, or was he backup for a shootout? his friend showed up really fast, drove past 2 cops grappling with his friend in the driver's seat, and we dont know if he was on the phone the whole time, as the perp has his phone in his left hand until almost the last second.

another turning point is 8:21 where he actually does get out (without being grappled) but sits back down after they command him to get on the ground. this was the turning point where he realized he was definitely getting arrested and not getting away, which meant they would find the gun, which means guaranteed prison time.

also note the defense filed a motion to make this footage public, somehow believing it will help the perp. it's odd that the footage is edited; for example, the camera perspective changes to the dashcam at 9:04. this isn't raw footage, it's a package someone has edited. it's also odd that the footage abruptly ends immediately after the shooting despite being 10 minutes long. why can't we see maybe 30-60 seconds of aftermath to see where the perp goes? the friend is also being charged as an accomplice, would be interesting to confirm directly that the perp left with his friend.

https://ktul.com/news/local/defense...-judge-to-release-body-cam-in-david-ware-case

It's footage that Adams says he hasn’t seen due to the court ordered 6-month hold on it being made public.

“Let’s shine a light of truth on what’s going on here and let’s get that out here," he said.

Ware’s defense attorney says the video’s release would actually help the case and the public opinion that’s already been formed on his client.

“I'm not agreeing with how Mr. Ware reacted to the situation, but my understanding is that the video is going to show Mr. Ware begging, just write me a ticket," said Adams.

gun.png

Last edited:
i will add that this tulsa footage shows yet another fail to use non-lethal means. pepper spray, tasers, 2-on-1 grappling. all of that shit puts the cops in danger. they fucked up by losing track of his hands.

if the guy doesnt keep his hands visible and doesnt respond to commands, hes stalling for time.

Lol what fucking dumbasses, what did they expect would happen?

They expect absolutely no resistance to their harassment & terrorism, so when they do finally meet resistance, they're flabbergasted.

at 9:26 of the youtube video, right before he gets out, you will hear a clunk/clatter noise, which i think is him mishandling the gun and it banging into the floor/door sweep. he looks down at this exact moment at the gun (right hand), just before he is sprayed again. if you watch fast, it looks like he turns away because of the spray, but hes actually looking at the gun.

he doesn't want to leave the car because he knows they will search/tow it and find the gun, which will guarantee him prison time if he is a felon or the gun is otherwise illegal. so, he makes the choice to exit the vehicle with the gun. exactly where he retrieved the gun is unclear (console, under seat, glove box). i think it's clear that he didn't get the gun from the cop who was trying to restrain his right arm because the gun would have had to be on the cop's left hip, but was on the right hip.

the vehicle was never the issue, it's a piece of shit, which is why he appears to leave it there when he could have driven away. if there was more contraband in the car, like drugs (or even he was going to a drug deal, "i got people waiting on me"), he would have taken the car instead of leaving with his friend (which i assume he did, although the video cuts off too soon to confirm that).

what's not clear is what would have happened if a few more seconds went by after his friend pulls up. you can see the friend pull up around 8:53 and the perp then says "matt, help! this is my friend."

was his friend actually going to just give him a ride, or was he backup for a shootout? his friend showed up really fast, drove past 2 cops grappling with his friend in the driver's seat, and we dont know if he was on the phone the whole time, as the perp has his phone in his left hand until almost the last second.

another turning point is 8:21 where he actually does get out (without being grappled) but sits back down after they command him to get on the ground. this was the turning point where he realized he was definitely getting arrested and not getting away, which meant they would find the gun, which means guaranteed prison time.

also note the defense filed a motion to make this footage public, somehow believing it will help the perp. it's odd that the footage is edited; for example, the camera perspective changes to the dashcam at 9:04. this isn't raw footage, it's a package someone has edited. it's also odd that the footage abruptly ends immediately after the shooting despite being 10 minutes long. why can't we see maybe 30-60 seconds of aftermath to see where the perp goes? the friend is also being charged as an accomplice, would be interesting to confirm directly that the perp left with his friend.

https://ktul.com/news/local/defense...-judge-to-release-body-cam-in-david-ware-case

gun.png

I think he was texting his friend the whole time, then stalling to buy time. But the charges nor the reports make reference to anything illegal in the car, nor even the gun being illegal. Its pretty bizarre. But they must have been up to some real shit for Matt to willingly come to an active police scene and be getaway driver for what he thought was a double homocide on cops.

Back