Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Another white person executed. Hadn't heard shit about this until today. Executed in front of his pregnant wife.

https://tbinewsroom.com/2020/09/13/tbi-statement-dangelo-dorsey-case/
TBI Statement: Dangelo Dorsey Case
UPDATE (Monday, September 14, 10:25 AM Central): As the investigation continues, and as TBI Agents learn more about the set of events that unfolded on and around Interstate 24 on Sunday afternoon, the Bureau would like to clarify the record on two points.

1. Following the shooting inside of the vehicle on Sunday morning, in which Dangelo Dorsey shot and killed one person and shot and injured another, Dorsey exited and attempted to carjack a nearby vehicle. The driver was able to escape on foot. Dorsey then approached a nearby truck, and during the exchange with that driver, Dorsey fired his weapon and shot him in the face. At that point, Dorsey approached another driver and, when she attempted to drive away, shot through the car’s window, striking her in the hand. At that point, Dorsey drove off in an undetermined vehicle, rear-ending the Ford Mustang in which Phillip Jordan Stevens and his wife were traveling. They stopped, believing it to be a fender-bender, and – at that point – Dorsey took them hostage at gunpoint.
  2. Shortly before the police pursuit, Dorsey took both hostages to a location in the McMinnville area, separated them, and executed the male hostage in view of his wife. He then forced the woman back into the Rav4 and returned to the interstate, ultimately leading to the pursuit and subsequent crash.

Yet another attempted murder on federal police.

Well nobody probably cares but they set fire to the Armenian center behind the local church in San Francisco

@moosaev

I thought about being a cop when I left the military. Really fucking glad I gave up on that. Couldn't pay me enough to do it now, especially.

A disgrace.

There are plenty of relaxed suburban cop jobs out there where you could have fun busting kids who skip school, helping old ladies, busting speeders, chatting with school crossing guards, followed by coaching a little league team on the side...the worst crime might be a couple drunk drivers or public marijuana smokers.

Armenians don't know what it's like to be oppressed. This fire will show them the suffering that POC face on the daily!

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

that's blm vandalizing a hand made cross-stone made by a genocide survivor in the honor of all the christians victims of the ottoman massacre's

people like @moosaev still believe these people are actually still fighting for human rights lol

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

that's blm vandalizing a hand made cross-stone made by a genocide survivor in the honor of all the christians victims of the ottoman massacre's

people like @moosaev still believe these people are actually still fighting for human rights lol
What evidence is there that it was BLM who burned down the Armenian church? Could easily be just a random arsonist, stop @ mentioning me with your drivel.

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

"sample text" - is that some weird leftist meme?

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

From the perspective of craftsmanship and artist merit that is truly a beautiful cross. Amazing.

CO-khachkar-scaled.jpeg

Many people are delude and think BLM has any good intentions at all. BLM is evil and even the process of BLM is awful. What good has BLM done? It's only made things worse, much worse and idiots still make excuses for them.
They are no different than criminals that they defend so stead fastly.

BTW orthodox here and I have a soft spot for Armenia. But they'll never get the recognition that BLM gets heaped

What evidence is there that it was BLM who burned down the Armenian church? Could easily be just a random arsonist, stop @ mentioning me with your drivel.
So its just someone sympathetic to the BLM cause? Also BLM has gotten away with massive amounts of violence and destruction and they justify looting. So sorry man. BLM is responsible, even if not directly

From the perspective of craftsmanship and artist merit that is truly a beautiful cross. Amazing.

many of them date back to the 9th century and they're the ultimate form of artistic expression of the oppressed - for these idiots to vandalize one just goes to show how uneducated and ignorant they are

a0d12d005328725038cefe29a6b0ebb6.jpg

1475541dc05606e526df9aba08a374e5.jpg

FYYHF_AIYNqRM9pIdTmZlUsSyWp4lDY7Q6k7F21Sj01F4rk9WyJ3s41dYMzyJXpbDaKsIldi-_9SP2oHY9kgRxyTAaFattK1lrP8l1_gkX6ri3rjHjHXbp0Yo3hYCdwK9rwT4xKf

@Konster

Wow, I remember in 2016 people standing behind police officers filling up their cars at gas stations...people had their backs there for a while. We need to do this again. Man what a thankless job, now you have to worry about losers targeting you
Well according to some posters in here they brought this on themselves

Back