Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

Odds on which poster isn’t around for the next few days/weeks?

You wouldn't understand this because not only have you never been to the South, but you've never been to America either :p

Yeah, because people in the South were soooo shy about their racism before Trump, right?

Trump created racist rednecks. Is there anything he can't do? LOL.

Waiting for the public outrage, waiting for things like this to become MSM headlines and to be condemned...

Two white males and one black male murdered by black BLM activist wearing Breonna Taylor shirt
https://www.wdrb.com/news/bungalow-...cle_794ac43e-fa39-11ea-b3de-dfcc1cc3bf9a.html

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Joe Bishop was still in disbelief the day after three customers were killed in a shooting at his restaurant, Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill.

"I didn't think I'd be scrubbing blood off my patio on a Saturday morning," Bishop told WDRB News. "I thought I was getting ready for everybody to watch the ballgame."
Louisville Metro Police officers responded to the bar, located on Beulah Church Road, around 11:30 p.m. Two of the men who were shot, Toreon Jermaine Hudson, 26, and William Scott Smallwood, 48, were pronounced dead at the scene, according to the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. The other victim, Steven Matthew Head, 24, died from his injuries at University Hospital.

Michael E. Rhynes Jr., 33, was arrested just after midnight Saturday after police found him crawling in brush near the restaurant, according to Rhynes' arrest report. Police said Rhynes' clothing matched the clothing of the suspect caught on video and that he had a handgun loaded with several rounds that were manufactured by the same company that made the shell casings found at the scene.
Untitled-design-8-2-600x360.jpg

What a bitch, I was raised by my grandparents, if some punk ever hit my grandmother..... I'll refrain from finishing this statement so I refrain from getting this account finished.

I hope he's arrested peacefully and put in a nice cell with some Tookiesque built crip

did I miss a post? did some grandma get slugged?

Waiting for the public outrage, waiting for things like this to become MSM headlines and to be condemned...

Two white males and one black male murdered by black BLM activist wearing Breonna Taylor shirt
https://www.wdrb.com/news/bungalow-...cle_794ac43e-fa39-11ea-b3de-dfcc1cc3bf9a.html

Untitled-design-8-2-600x360.jpg

Why doesn't this have it's own thread? This is absolutely disgusting and tragic. The same pussies crying about a Trump supporter not wearing a mask completely ignore this story?

I didn't mention any of that, nor am I excusing it. I mentioned emboldening and allowing racists to feel like it's okay again.

You wouldn't understand this because not only have you never been to the South, but you've never been to America either :p

Lol.

Allow them to be racist. Just fucking LOL.

Maybe worst post of the month

Why doesn't this have it's own thread? This is absolutely disgusting and tragic. The same pussies crying about a Trump supporter not wearing a mask completely ignore this story?
1) Can't make a thread on dubs
2) I put everything in this thread because when things like this happen (and it happens all the time) the mods merge the thread with this thread. Guess I'm just saving myself the trouble.

Lol.

Allow them to be racist. Just fucking LOL.

Maybe worst post of the month
Emphasis on emboldening. It just seems like people were less vocal with their racism before, out of fear of being shunned. That isn't so prevalent anymore.

These megathread are kind of bullshit we have 3 different megathreads for Antifa, BLM, and Crime. (But what seems to only be left wing or Black on Black crime) On one hand it's pretty telling that these situations are so common that they need their own thread. On the other it feels like these threads are more or less there to bury the stories that the left leaning people don't like.

Interesting kidnapping scam being reported here.

They don't mention the nationality of the perpetrators (I assume Chinese, seeing as they claimed to be Chinese police and speak mandarin) although I've read they use random calls to identify their victims, which seems unlikely.

Edit: Further reading indicates it's been linked to organised crime groups in Taiwan and China, making use of online and stolen personal data and becoming increasingly elaborate.

Black male in thirties executes 3 “random” people at diner and absolutely nothing from either CNN or MSNBC. You’d think that 3 people murdered as they eat is news worthy, but it’s not. Either CNN, MSNBC etc think this is normal or they’re covering up for the left and BLM.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/3-k...cle_73cccb9c-faac-11ea-971d-2b8943b15dde.html

edit: i hope mods don’t throw this with the pile of crime megathread. The topic is gross media bias!

Last edited:
If you make it trend on Twitter, they will report it.

Any sherdogger a blue checker on Twitter?

I wouldn’t call it a cover up. There’s just nothing really that ties this to any bigger issues being contended in the polarity of contemporary American political baiting here.

News outlets should be regulated. This is why. They’re basically hiding the dirt under the carpet and claiming the room is clean. This ain’t journalism. It’s a propaganda machine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back