Crime Headlining Crime Megathread Vol 4.

They’re very responsive to Justin Biebers new tattoo and Kyle Rittenhouse. Meanwhile 3 coldblooded murders provoke no reaction from these frauds and liars

yeah man I’m confused.

wtf is the connection to politics here
I’m sure it’s been heavily reported in Kentucky. Like when I lived in Miami there were action movie murder scenes every day that rarely made national news. Why would this?

So, report every murder as national news? I don’t think they’re lacking for time, so it’s not a bad idea. Every cable news outlet reporting every murder, rape, violent crime with no political coverage or commentary would probably be an improvement, but it’s not just MSNBC and CNN, it’s gotta be everybody.

I also think the weather channel should report every rainy day anywhere in the country the same way they cover a hurricane.

I’m sure it’s been heavily reported in Kentucky. Like when I lived in Miami there were action movie murder scenes every day that rarely made national news. Why would this?
This is on cnn front page:
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/22/uk/old-tv-breaks-broadband-village-scli-intl-gbr/index.html

Are you telling me some village losing its internet is more newsworthy than knowing there are people out there that will gun you down while ordering food at some restaurant? Wtf is wrong with you

So, report every murder as national news? I don’t think they’re lacking for time, so it’s not a bad idea. Every cable news outlet reporting every murder, rape, violent crime with no political coverage or commentary would probably be an improvement, but it’s not just MSNBC and CNN, it’s gotta be everybody.

I also think the weather channel should report every rainy day anywhere in the country the same way they cover a hurricane.
Are you trivializing murders?

No, I’m trivializing media criticism.
How is it different when one kind of trivialization leads to another? What about censorship in nazi germany? Still trivial? Wouldn’t you want to know if a group of people is singled out for genocide?

This is a murder of the sort that happens all over this country daily. Why is this specific one a big issue to you?
3 people being gunned down while eating happens all over the country? Wat?

edit: lets assume it does happen all over the country (which i disbelief). Even more reason to report it! If such occurance is common, then you’d probably be in grave danger stepping outside to get your mail lol

How is it different when one kind of trivialization leads to another? What about censorship in nazi germany? Still trivial? Wouldn’t you want to know if a group of people is singled out for genocide?

Sorry buddy, once you bring Nazi’s into the conversation, you’ve ceded the point. Only took a little prodding to get you there. Dump the thread.

Reactions: lsa
Black male in thirties executes 3 “random” people at diner and absolutely nothing from either CNN or MSNBC. You’d think that 3 people murdered as they eat is news worthy, but it’s not. Either CNN, MSNBC etc think this is normal or they’re covering up for the left and BLM.

https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/3-k...cle_73cccb9c-faac-11ea-971d-2b8943b15dde.html

edit: i hope mods don’t throw this with the pile of crime megathread. The topic is gross media bias!
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/161846194/
Why I post these things in the Headlining Crime Megathread because it all gets merged there.

When I was in Miami there were car jacking shooting robberies daily with long police chases regularly that never got reported nationally. In fact, it was only when the situation got so out of control as to turn into helicopter chases that any of this even got covered locally. There are regularly shootings on browsed county beaches that go entirely unreported so as to not deter tourism.

there is nothing abnormal about this not having a national spotlight.

When I was in Miami there were car jacking shooting robberies daily with long police chases regularly that never got reported nationally. In fact, it was only when the situation got so out of control as to turn into helicopter chases that any of this even got covered locally. There are regularly shootings on browsed county beaches that go entirely unreported so as to not deter tourism..
Car jacking shooting robberies is different than someone “randomly” walking to you and killing you and your colleagues. motive is everything.

edit: lets assume it does happen all over the country (which i disbelief). Even more reason to report it! If such occurance is common, then you’d probably be in grave danger stepping outside to get your mail lol

If it happened in a family restaurant in the burbs then it's big news, it happened in a restaurant in the hood so common news and understood.

<{vega}>

They are colluding to cover up a murder in Louisville?

You made a foolish mistake and it’s undermined any faith in your ability to have a coherent discussion.
I have no idea what you’re getting at. The topic is censorship (of loss of life)in case you missed it. Whether its nazis covering up robbing and killing jews or liberals covering up looting and murder by BLM. What difference is there?

So a media outlet not covering a murder = censorship in Nazi Germany?

QWMV.gif

Back