News Hill vs Rountree officially set as co-main event on UFC 303

team rountree for this one, the dude just secretes class. and i think it would make for a different or moreso interesting fight to see rountree vs poatan. hill vs. poatan is just gonna end up the same as the first time regardless of whatever condition that hill is in, he's too hyperfixated on koing in a fist exchange that he's prewritten to lose.

team rountree for this one, the dude just secretes class. and i think it would make for a different or moreso interesting fight to see rountree vs poatan. hill vs. poatan is just gonna end up the same as the first time regardless of whatever condition that hill is in, he's too hyperfixated on koing in a fist exchange that he's prewritten to lose.
Same here

Hill vs Tree
A true Battle of Nature

<goldie>

found the event poster

i-have-noticed-that-hilly-landscapes-there-is-often-tree-right-top-hill-many-times-i-wondered-what-that-is-good-well-these-hills-as-well-as-trees-are-ideal-taking-beautif_665346-5833.jpg

Also this will be 303 main event when Conor ducks again
I could see that happening at a different event, but this is one of their big ones... The international week/4th of July weekend. I think they would try to scramble up something else

Yep, figured it would be co-main.

I wonder if that means no Colby/Garry or if that means they will simply be the #3 fight.

Garry did tease possibly fighting an American soon, probably Colby. I could see that fight in the featured bout spot on the main card, makes sense to give Hill a higher spot given he is a former champion.

2 people getting ppv points. That’s a Conor card for you. I can’t believe people thought he was headlining 300.

Back