Hollow Knight Sucks A**

Holy fuck this game has me getting angry lol. Im struggling with mawlek at the moment.

Holy fuck this game has me getting angry lol. Im struggling with mawlek at the moment.
If you find him too early he's an absolute bitch to kill. I'd come back after a nail upgrade or two.

Nope, I was didnt care for tat type of content. I beat the Zote prince like 5 times before sayin naaaaa.

Too much inane content, but it was extra DLC after a lot of years.
I beat the ordeal, as in beat 57 zotes to get the unique title screen. The current world record is 10,001 zotes and it took the dude like 8 hours. It actually is eternal.

Last edited:
Soul master was kind of easy after 3 tries. Flukemarm i had to leave for now because i was getting swarmed. Need to upgrade my nail again to one hit his spawn.

Soul master was kind of easy after 3 tries. Flukemarm i had to leave for now because i was getting swarmed. Need to upgrade my nail again to one hit his spawn.
Flukemarm pissed me off so bad lol I came back when my nail was fully upgraded and beat the shit out of it

Tried to do troupe master grimm. Have to put the game down for a couple of days. Will come back to it later in the week.

Tried to do troupe master grimm. Have to put the game down for a couple of days. Will come back to it later in the week.
You can cheese him with abyss shrieks and shaman stone charm. His dream version is way worse.

Fuck path of pain. I'm not doing it. Don't need that rage in my life lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back