Crime Houston no-knock drug warrant killings: Officer charged with murder (8/23 update)

In a search warrant for Bryant's phone data, an investigator with HPD's Special Investigations Unit wrote that Bryant told investigators he had retrieved two bags of heroin from the center console of Goines' police car at the instruction of another officer. That, however, was not consistent with the affidavit used to obtain the warrant for the Jan. 28 raid, in which Goines wrote that Bryant identified heroin brought out of the house.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...d-13661953.php

looks like a real investigation they are checking phone data on those involved. And of course the paper trail of warrants.

It certainly looks suspect, but don't forget this detail from that story, "Worden is already a convicted sex offender." I guess I would want more details from that original conviction before assuming this guy was just targeted because of his criticisms of police.
The article is a bit misleading. He's not famous for making videos criticizing police. That guy has quite a following on Youtube doing "1st amendment audits". You go in front of a building (usually government, including but not limited to police stations) and start recording in hope that a police officer approaches you so you can post the interaction later on.

Watching that kind of stuff has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a little while now but honestly, these guys are basically cop baiters. It seems doubtful that the police would fabricate something as serious as that to get back at him, but at the same time he has been arrested enough times that it would've surfaced by now.

The article is a bit misleading. He's not famous for making videos criticizing police. That guy has quite a following on Youtube doing "1st amendment audits". You go in front of a building (usually government, including but not limited to police stations) and start recording in hope that a police officer approaches you so you can post the interaction later on.

Watching that kind of stuff has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a little while now but honestly, these guys are basically cop baiters. It seems doubtful that the police would fabricate something as serious as that to get back at him, but at the same time he has been arrested enough times that it would've surfaced by now.
I agree, and that's why I would want more details before I get on the police abuse of powers bandwagon over his arrest. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but I have heard stories on here of people being deemed sex offenders for being guilty of taking a piss in public. As the saying goes, there are levels to this shit.

Edit: deleted last paragraph. Irrelevant.

Last edited:
I agree, and that's why I would want more details before I get on the police abuse of powers bandwagon over his arrest. Whether this is true or not, I don't know, but I have heard stories on here of people being deemed sex offenders for being guilty of taking a piss in public. As the saying goes, there are levels to this shit.

On the other hand, the cops getting in that guy's face for filming them just going about their business are pieces of shit and I hope they were disciplined (different thread).
To be fair I think the reason he ends up behind bars every once in a while is because he refuses to identify himself (which you're not forced to do in Texas). So the cop makes up a "failure to ID" arrest on the spot, he gets released later with no charges and the cycle continues (albeit with a different police department).

There's an entire community of Youtubers dedicated to this, it's quite odd.

is there a cited reason or suspicion for the cops actions someone can point me to. I've not followed this and am just starting to read it here but have not seen anything detailing the 'why' of the cops actions?? Any help appreciated.

is there a cited reason or suspicion for the cops actions someone can point me to. I've not followed this and am just starting to read it here but have not seen anything detailing the 'why' of the cops actions?? Any help appreciated.
none that I've heard, not even of the ct verity

Sounds like Sovereign Citizens.

Those videos CAN be a complete riot.

Hmm....

it was interesting reading the thread from the start.. Some of your posts did not age well at all once the revelation of a cover-up was revealed...

Absolutely charge these lying pieces of shit with murder under the felony murder rule. Fuck those two.

This post stood out for me as i was reading the entire thread..

You read that article and assumed both informants were guilty even though the article clearly stated the cop (Goings) is the one who committed the crime.

You read that article and assumed both informants were guilty even though the article clearly stated the cop (Goings) is the one who committed the crime.
I'm talking about the two Detectives named who lied in the warrant affidavit.

Hmm....

it was interesting reading the thread from the start.. Some of your posts did not age well at all once the revelation of a cover-up was revealed...
It's a good argument against "swift justice" at least.

ah... you meant Goings and the temporarily suspended officer then? gotcha...

i incorrect assumed you meant the informants since it was two of them. my mistake.

ah... you meant Goings and the temporarily suspended officer then? gotcha...

i incorrect assumed you meant the informants since it was two of them. my mistake.
Absolutely them. They caused the deaths of two civilians and caused the injuries to 5 officers.

They should be charged under the felony murder rule.

It's a good argument against "swift justice" at least.

what made it extremely cringeworthy was how a picture of the couple was posted up. i knew they were innocent already as the title of the thread had been updated but i couldn't help but notice how normal they looked.

someone's parents, grandparents, or uncle/auntie have been cruelly murdered by a (or several) dirty cop(s). That could be my parents who live alone with their pets. i feel for their loved ones who had to bear with this. Not only murdered but then have their names dragged through the mud...

about 86 percent change that a few leftist scum here will throw a hissy fit about the bold remarks above.

1) why couldn't the police just shoot the guns out of their hands!!

2) why couldn't the police just shoot them in the leg!

3) why did the police shoot so many times!!

Sooooo....... this opinion change at all?

Mobile, cant see sigs.

oops, nevermind...I changed it again. but, since 2/20/2019, I have vowed to "be nice" and not so reactionary on this forum.

several threads triggered me and I went full retard regarding leftists.

Back