Crime Houston no-knock drug warrant killings: Officer charged with murder (8/23 update)

@Fawlty wth? I usually get a like for bringing new information to your thread

This one was good

Hmm....

it was interesting reading the thread from the start.. Some of your posts did not age well at all once the revelation of a cover-up was revealed...
No kidding. This is what cops think of the citizens they fire on
Damn that is a lot of officers hit by gunfire.

Hope they pull through and suspect is taking a dirt nap.
And prayers for the officers. For the suspect, I hope you feel the worms crawling through your body.
No remorse. They see little wrong with killing a suspect and will quickly assume their guilt. Look at how they and so many others embarrassed themselves before it came out that the cops were dirty sacks of shit that lied and gunned down two innocent civilians. Like trained seals they clap for the "heroes" instead of waiting for more evidence.

Absolutely them. They caused the deaths of two civilians and caused the injuries to 5 officers.

They should be charged under the felony murder rule.

Since you are 5-0 whats the deal with using no knocks raids so much in america? They teach that at academy?

In here cops will usually just ambush you outside at the perfect moment that you dont have time to pull a gun and then just search your house while holding you.

Since you are 5-0 whats the deal with using no knocks raids so much in america? They teach that at academy?

In here cops will usually just ambush you outside at the perfect moment that you dont have time to pull a gun and then just search your house while holding you.

No idea. I don't know why so many agencies use them. It makes much more sense to snatch someone outside then execute the warrant on an empty house.

I think a lot of agencies use them to justify budgets and SWAT.

Stupid drug war mainly. So you don't have time to burn/flush/dissolve or otherwise dispose of evidence.

No idea. I don't know why so many agencies use them. It makes much more sense to snatch someone outside then execute the warrant on an empty house.

I think a lot of agencies use them to justify budgets and SWAT.

Most drug houses are never empty unless you're really small timer.

But let's be real in many of these cases it was just abuse of power by a cop(s). Were too lazy to do a stake out and apprehend suspect without violence and execute warrant later. Abuse of power is a huge problem with all govt agencies but law enforcement results are deadly so needs super oversight IMO

It's a good argument against "swift justice" at least.

This should be the biggest takeaway from this thread. We all do it. Confirmation bias.

Jumping to conclusions is easy, but rarely based on nothing.

The LEOs in this thread have more experience with drug busts.
A one of does not make the rest of us experts.

Generic lolbert.

Our forefathers would shit if they saw the amount of degeneracy today.
Were your forefathers slave owners? I doubt their personal views on morality have much bearing today.

houston cops have been killing people for a long time. ba lee dat

I swear. I will never understand a NO KNOCK raid.

Back