How would a '05/'06 Fedor vs. '21 Ngannou fight look in a ring?

Fedor would take him down and control him like he did to semmy after feeling Ngannou's power. Ngannou could KO him before that though, but that would be unlikely even for him

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid.gif

12+Fedor+Emelianenko+vs+Semmy+Schilt_xvid_004.gif

Last edited:
Imagine thinking a Biggie Boi bum rush would do anything to the GOAT. Prime Fedor wastes everybody!

Reactions: TR1
Would Ngannou be scared to engage like he was against Black Beast? Who starches who?
Fedor starches Francis. Fedor's chin in his prime was IRON and as best as any HW in history. His speed was among the best as well. He likely takes francis down very quickly and subs him. Probably kimura or armbar knowing 05 Fedor. Hell I could even see Fedor dropping francis with strikes he was that fast and powerful at the time. The man dropped a 300+ pound Zulu easily

Prime Fedor is better than Stipe everywhere
tenor.gif

But Ngannou always has a punchers chance

lewis has more power than fedor.....

c'mon. this is just bad posting. ngannou had a bad fight against lewis. coming off a loss. he's been dominant (almost perfect) in 4 fights since.
I’m not saying Lewis doesn’t have more power than Fedor. I guarantee he does but I just think Fedor was a far better and more complete fighter than Francis. Prime vs prime, I’d bet Fedor over Francis’ sloppy boxing.

That’s just me though.

Prime Fedor would give anybody problems, he had a great chin until he no longer had a chin.

Francis starches him. Too big, hits too hard. Fedor had trouble with Bret Rogers, Francis would be a nightmare.

forgot to mention the BigFoot fight, granted BF is a grappler but he’s way less explosive than Francis. This fight looks no different than most of Francis other wins.

Ngannu has not beaten anyone in their prime, aside from Blaydes lol. Oh and Bigi, in a true display of skill.

One of the most ovverated fighters ever.

Back