How would a prime JDS vs Prime Fedor had gone?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
That would’ve been fireworks for sure, but I believe JDS would’ve KO’d Fedor with his crazy uppercuts! Who do u think would’ve won? It’s not a fantasy matchup really, it’s just shows how good Cain was at one point and how different style can be crucial really!

Fedor would have eventually walked him down mid rounds then mauled him. Probably a late stoppage or UD.

certainly a dangerous matchup. i'm sure fedor would have tried to take jds down.

I want to say JDS would easily ko him but prime JDS and past prime cro cop had a competitive fight so who knows.

JDS was no quicker than a prime Nogueira and Junior wouldn’t have fared any better.

JDS is impossible to hit with reactive takedowns, but as a result he's fuckin too cautious and can get overloaded on the backfoot. I would pick Fedor in the cage (KO) and maybe JDS in a ring (on points). Ok fight for HW standards.

Prime Fedor could take a punch and had great throws. He would've beat a prime JDS. Now it'd be whoever got off first. Unfortunately Fedor has seems to have gotten a lot less accurate with his punches.

JDS would've never made it through Alexander or Sergei.

What a joke.

JDS has one weapon.

Prime JDS knocks him out tbh. Power advantage is on him and has great scrambles too. He's gonna catch him coming in. Cain's strategy and style is the perfect blueprint on how to beat Prime JDS.

JDS is impossible to hit with reactive takedowns, but as a result he's fuckin too cautious and can get overloaded on the backfoot. I would pick Fedor in the cage (KO) and maybe JDS in a ring (on points). Ok fight for HW standards.
"prime" fedor didn't really knock people out.

it's a pretty epic fight for hw standards.

Back