International Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail

haha, came to post that. Here is more of it where the other dude talks.

What is weird is as CNN and others like the NYT are realizing they need to get ahead of this, but at the same time they are also trying to shape the narrative that Biden was not connected. But it is clear Joe is involved and they do have emails showing such, so I don't know why they are trying to spin and gas light on Joe being involved...

This is also a summary of that Johnson and Grassley presented in congress

what is so weird is that these people live in such a bubble created by DC and the media, that they think that the average person is thankful to them for getting Trump out and covering up a corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden. They say stuff like the death of democracy and what not, which they truly believe, but they are the ones killing democracy. The average person can thank Biden and these people that covered for him for the conflict in Ukraine, for the inflation, for the high crime rates. Yet they are patting themselves on the back because they "saved democracy from Trump". These people need to be tarred and feathered in the public square.

They look sick to their stomach's that they have to cover it at all. But when a story CNN is trying to ignore, like the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, gets way too big then they have to cover it so as not to hurt their "credibility." I don't think people have forgotten about how CNN was part of the wholesale censorship of this story pre-Election.

They look sick to their stomach's that they have to cover it at all. But when a story CNN is trying to ignore, like the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, gets way too big then they have to cover it so as not to hurt their "credibility." I don't think people have forgotten about how CNN was part of the wholesale censorship of this story pre-Election.

lol, within 24 hours they CNN+ starts and they already saying it going to fail

Just so everyone knows these are some of the emails. Anyone think this is ok still?
Everyone kept saying this was about a private citizen and not Biden. We now know that's BS. A average person without influence doesn't get these "jobs".
I'm going to put crack head on my resume just to see if that's enough to get one of these high paying jobs that I'm not qualified to do.

I'm going to put crack head on my resume just to see if that's enough to get one of these high paying jobs that I'm not qualified to do.
I wish you luck haha do you have a high profile dad with influence?

Bahaha oh you're screwed. With all the race crap I got my native card just to shut people up.
People still think I'm white but I get a discount on fuel haha.

Bahaha I love how you avoid what I said, very telling.

I just explained to you why I can't give you a end date. When the FBI lies and the chairman tries to suppress evidence I'd say it's hard to give you a answer on a end date. I'd also think you would understand this after seeing what just happened. But naw you're in it like you're rooting for a football team or hunter is your buddy. Like he gives a shit about you or something.

As far as a crime goes and national security issues. If nothing was on this laptop then we would already know it. The fact we just saw what happened is telling enough for even you shills to understand.
You’re talking to a functioning illiterate. Dude never makes a point and has never made a coherent argument. He asks for sources then says you can’t use them, or he can’t see them due to a paywall. It’s circular and dishonest

biden was never meant to be more than 1 term. elites and their puppet media will discard him as needed.

Nah man, whatever do you mean? How could No ID, vote by mail, no signature not be secure. You must be a racist

Watching you worthless chuds cope this hard with a loss is hilarious.

Back