International Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail

This is such a third world attitude.

As someone who lives in the result of this attitude, it's really helpful watching as some of you guys continue dragging your country down into the mud.

And yet, the liberal first world continues to prosper, while third world conservative shitholes continue to rot... Funny how that works huh? Wonder why right-wing utopias never work

And yet, the liberal first world continues to prosper, while third world conservative shitholes continue to rot... Funny how that works huh? Wonder why right-wing utopias never work

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
The liberal first world is about to fall through it's own asshole because it adopted ideologically driven leadership and picked a fight with a larger population and superior manufacturing base - despite the lessons of WW2.
The third world shitholes aren't rotting, they're on upward trajectory, unlike you guys who are on the trajectory that leads to third world shitholes. Though, the famine you guys just engineered is going to be a problem for us. So, congrats on that, I guess

Anyway, this is just another example of your third world mentality: you think because you were born in good circumstances, you don't have to do anything to improve or maintain them; the good times'll just last forever, no matter how much of backwards, anti-reality degenerate you are.
Shame.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
The liberal first world is about to fall through it's own asshole because it adopted ideologically driven leadership and picked a fight with a larger population and superior manufacturing base - despite the lessons of WW2.
The third world shitholes aren't rotting, they're on upward trajectory, unlike you guys who are on the trajectory that leads to third world shitholes. Though, the famine you guys just engineered is going to be a problem for us. So, congrats on that, I guess

Anyway, this is just another example of your third world mentality: you think because you were born in good circumstances, you don't have to do anything to improve or maintain them; the good times'll just last forever, no matter how much of backwards, anti-reality degenerate you are.
Shame.

Ah yes, any day now... much like any day Hunter Biden will be impeached and Trump will be reinstated as emperor of the known universe, black people will be banned from existing and women will go back to being property again... the right wing dream. Oh wait. No.

Tell me, when was the last time conservatives stood for "improving circumstances"? Last I checked they almost unanimously vote against improving circumstances for the majority of the population. That is the ACTUAL REALITY bucko, time for you to accept that fact.

When you see a guy enthusiastically defending a crooked politician's son you know something is wrong.

100%
I actually live in a third world shithole, and when something similar happened here, we investigated the president and his son on charges of state capture, we ousted the president, and then in time we arrested him - with citizens fighting off a coup that was attempted on his behalf (nothing's perfect, of course, and the asshole's free again - but at least we made the effort).
When Americans can't even hold themselves to the standards of the third world, there's a huge issue.

It's really sad to see.

You don't even know what conservatives stand for, you might actually read what Edmund Burke had to say about slavery. You just like crooks like Republicans like Trump, you make fun of them but you are just as disgraceful.

Ah yes, any day now... much like any day Hunter Biden will be impeached and Trump will be reinstated as emperor of the known universe, black people will be banned from existing and women will go back to being property again... the right wing dream. Oh wait. No.

Tell me, when was the last time conservatives stood for "improving circumstances"? Last I checked they almost unanimously vote against improving circumstances for the majority of the population. That is the ACTUAL REALITY bucko, time for you to accept that fact.

100%
I actually live in a third world shithole, and when something similar happened here, we investigated the president and his son on charges of state capture, we ousted the president, and then in time we arrested him - with citizens fighting off a coup that was attempted on his behalf (nothing's perfect, of course, and the asshole's free again - but at least we made the effort).
When Americans can't even hold themselves to the standards of the third world, there's a huge issue.

It's really sad to see.

The difference is, you aren't looking for actual corruption from a good faith standing. You are hoping it exists out of sheer partisanship. If we were to find out tomorrow that Joe Biden hasn't committed any crimes, or engaged in any corrupt behavior - you'd actually be disappointed. I'm fine with letting whatever investigation is taking place to conclude, but watching a bunch of Trump cultists excusing all the known corrupt behavior he engaged in to then come here and preach to me about standards is laughable.

Wow, things heating up. And as I have mentioned about Ukraine, the state department even had memos about this, Clinton’s state department. People in Obamas admin coached state department related to hunter and Burisma. There is no way Joe did not know.

Wow, things heating up. And as I have mentioned about Ukraine, the state department even had memos about this, Clinton’s state department. People in Obamas admin coached state department related to hunter and Burisma. There is no way Joe did not know.

Yeah this seems like this is deep and as wide as @skold’s open head.
I’m sure many people will be implicated but few charges will be brought unless it’s blatant like Hunters laptop

Yeah this seems like this is deep and as wide as @skold’s open head.
I’m sure many people will be implicated but few charges will be brought unless it’s blatant like Hunters laptop

all those state department people involved in the Ukraine impeachment should be charged with collusion and conspiracy charges. Every single one of them knows exactly trump had every right to and should have been asking about what Hunter was doing over there and why Joe was trying to threaten them by withholding aide.

Now that zelensky is watching his country burn, I wonder if his dumbass is content with how he covered for Joe now. Just like I am sure Germany is still laughing at Trump for saying relying on Russian energy is a bad move.

all those state department people involved in the Ukraine impeachment should be charged with collusion and conspiracy charges. Every single one of them knows exactly trump had every right to and should have been asking about what Hunter was doing over there and why Joe was trying to threaten them by withholding aide.

Now that zelensky is watching his country burn, I wonder if his dumbass is content with how he covered for Joe now. Just like I am sure Germany is still laughing at Trump for saying relying on Russian energy is a bad move.
It’s clear they know. It’s clear they have know for a while now. Otherwise they wouldn’t have gotten everyone to obstruct and hinder this
Also interesting that so many politicians have kids that have business in Ukraine. If the USA doesn’t collapse under its own hypocrisy, i wonder how deep it’ll go and if this is a large reason why Russia invaded?

well i am curious what the next batch will contain

But but but doesn't count because over a year ago some reporters at the NY Post thought the original story was being published premature.

Truth doesn't matter to the left. Dorsey could continue down his path and open up all the secrets and the brainwashed left wouldn't care.

Kiddies like @skold are so brainwashed, morally bankrupt and void of independent thought, logic and reason that it doesn't matter.

People didn't care before the election and sadly won't care now, even if the story gets the coverage it should. I feel like I have a unique position given the fact that I despise our two party system and didn't vote for either Trump or Biden, but the left's ability to completely ignore and/or downplay this story is as embarrassing as any shit the right has spouted off over the last few years. Everybody sucks and everybody is a hypocrite.

Truth doesn't matter to the left. Dorsey could continue down his path and open up all the secrets and the brainwashed left wouldn't care.

Kiddies like @skold are so brainwashed, morally bankrupt and void of independent thought, logic and reason that it doesn't matter.

Keep my name out of your fucking mouth.

Also lol at you still clinging to this so desperately. You are beyond pathetic, a talentless waste of air.

Back