I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
Jokes on you, at this rate itll be a booster shot once a month.
my cousin has to get a covid test every week at his job not sure if it is pcr or the other one but that is ridiculous.

Israel has already been explained yet you keep bringing it up. You have no interest in having an honest conversation. Just want to keep pushing the same alarmist propaganda.

https://www.covid-datascience.com/p...strong-when-60-of-hospitalized-are-vaccinated
Yes that's what your bringing up is what fits your narrative its still blaming the un vaxed.

alarmist propaganda.
You mean like yours how the un vaxed are the biggest problem right? keep believing that propaganda.

Israel has already been explained yet you keep bringing it up. You have no interest in having an honest conversation. Just want to keep pushing the same alarmist propaganda.

https://www.covid-datascience.com/p...strong-when-60-of-hospitalized-are-vaccinated
Straight from your own article that u post. They quickly bring out their scapegoat.

This has fueled anti-vaccine sentiment suggesting the vaccines are not working, and causing much stress in vaccinated people that they are not as protected as they thought they would be.

While counting to blame the un vaxed.

After this adjustment, we see that the rate of severe cases is 16.4/5.3=3.1x higher in unvaccinated individuals than fully vaccinated individuals. This suggests the vaccines are suppressing severe disease.

I stopped reading your article because its not true about the efficiency. The actual efficiency is just 39%
We see quite high effectiveness in all age groups, with the 80-89 group having the lowest effectiveness (81.1%) and all others between 88.7% and 100%. We see that the current Israeli data provide strong evidence that the Pfizer vaccine is still strongly protecting vs. severe disease, even for the Delta variant, when analyzed properly to stratify by age.

Not sure why in your article it claims that its 93% when another data showed its above 40% The article claims that the effectiveness is still at 80%?

Yet Israel released data showing that its at 40%. Dispute possibly preventing other harsh illness of the covid.

So I got my vaccine passport today. I had to download an app and scan my proof of two doses. Where I live we can't go in gyms, bars, indoor sports, some restaurants, etc without showing this proof. I can flash this app and live a normal life again.

They are doing this to prevent a nasty 4th wave now that winter is coming. My thoughts are you are free not go get vaccinated, but they are free not to let you in if you aren't. So that's my take.

Will you get the passport?

how are dealing with the loss of your immune system?

what are you going to do when you are hospitalized with the common cold?

The issue for many (me included) is I have long since lost any and all trust of the people running this shit show.

I know what true leadership looks like...this ain't it
Same with in Canada in some cities they are lying about the doses first they claim that two doses are enough or otherwise more than two is not recommended which the officials flip flop on that one and push for four booster shots.

You are conflating a number of issues and trying to politicize the debate by referencing democrats congregating without masks (what this has to do with the efficacy of vaccines I have no idea - politicians routinely don't practice what they preach. That is a tail as old as time and not unique to any political affiliation). There are countless examples of large unmasked gatherings becoming super-spreader events. Knowing what we should do, versus actually doing it are very different things.

Once again, this is a difficult argument to have because you have dug your heels in the sand and think its appropriate to cherry pick data/info that suits your narratives. To me, the situation happening in Israel speaks to the dangers associated with virus mutation, which compromises the efficacy of existing vaccines. I was explicit in saying that treatments and protocols change in response to how the situation changes.

Virtually every major country experienced a precipitous drop in COVID infections once the original vaccines were introduced. In June, many people were prematurely celebrating an end to COVID and a resumption of everyday life. It was doctors that sounded the alarm saying that we must still be vigilant, as viruses mutate and can potentially evade existing treatments. As the Delta variant began to proliferate (at the same time as we reduced social distancing and mask mandates), covid infections exploded.... an outcome that both the CDC and WHO warned was a possibility.

Do you think that the flu shot is part of a massive conspiracy? The trajectory of how we are responding to COVID mirrors that of what occurs with the common flu. Every year, people get flu shots to help prevent contracting the flu... and every year, the flu virus mutates, which subsequently requires new vaccines. Vaccines change in response to the virus - why this comes as a surprise to people confuses me.

It is alarming that people stick their heads in the sand and are ignoring what is a very obvious situation. Jurisdictions with lower rates of vaccination are getting steamrolled by COVID. Florida, Arkansas and other states where less than 50% of eligible adults are vaccinated have higher case counts now, than they did during the height of the pandemic in January. More than 95% of the people in hospital and requiring critical care are those who are unvaccinated.

As for big pharma being evil - I agree 100%. But that doesn't stop millions of people from taking the litany of drugs we already ingest in our every day lives. The same companies you think are part of a global conspiracy, are the ones who make your tylenol, cancer drugs, anti-depressants, sleeping pills etc. How is the COVID vaccine any different that these items?

I understand the objections to the vaccine passport, but to me, that is a separate conversation from whether the vaccines are effective/safe or not.

PS: If we can't trust the medical "experts", where should people be getting their information?
Florida's getting absoloutly decimated in cases & deaths compared to this time last year with 0% of the population vaccinated.

Actually used my passport to go to a restaurant last night.

First time I've eaten out since before the pandemic.

how are dealing with the loss of your immune system?

what are you going to do when you are hospitalized with the common cold?

Horrid and supremely uneducated reply.

Some of you guys are fucking MEAN-SPIRITED.

Actually used my passport to go to a restaurant last night.

First time I've eaten out since before the pandemic.

Good to see the passport to spread covid is being utilised...

I'd happily take and support an annual booster shot mandate for the rest of our lives if keeps the pandemic away

My father (a doctor who spent a career in pharma) thinks the third shot is probably necessary no more than seven months after the second.

Back