I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
Also blah, blah, blah. A bunch of people say I should do it so I shouldn't even think about it I should just do it. Do as you're told or you're a fucking lunatic.

Yeah man I totally worship the devil and worry about concentration camps because I don't agree with a vaccine passport. Solid fucking comparison. Beep bop.

That would be fair enough if you based your decision to not get vaccinated on actual facts, or verified proof that the vaccine is unsafe. But the only response you guys can come up with is bogus lies about the vaccines safety, conspiracies, fear mongering and government bad...you can't trust them. Your stance isnt based in reality, common sense or logic. Its based on nothing but "i dont wanna, you cant make me".

Don't get the vaccine. I dont give a shit. But expect to become social pariahs.

Imagine being told either get multiple shots, then multiple more of possibly the least effective "vaccine" in human history that was given the green light for mass use, or you will be terminated.

But hey you got to keep your employment.
If you can't work, how are you supposed to pay bills, go out and have a nice time at the weekend etc?

That would be fair enough if you based your decision to not get vaccinated on actual facts, or verified proof that the vaccine is unsafe. But the only response you guys can come up with is bogus lies about the vaccines safety, conspiracies, fear mongering and government bad...you can't trust them. Your stance isnt based in reality, common sense or logic. Its based on nothing but "i dont wanna, you cant make me".

Don't get the vaccine. I dont give a shit. But expect to become social pariahs.
If I yearned for social acceptance from a flock of self claiming superheroes I'd be really bummed out.

Thats pretty awesome, especially getting drivers licence in an app.
We have a app for digital ID, you can use it when doing stuff online such as banking and medical stuff or contact with "IRS".
Also to pick up packages you ID by app and they scan your phone.

I want my Drivers licence as an app.
It's a government app called My Argentina. You can upload pretty much all your IDs there if you want to.
For all the shit our government does this is actually convenient.

If you can't work, how are you supposed to pay bills, go out and have a nice time at the weekend etc?
I don't work with the public my employer will not be forcing them upon us. Masks are sufficient.

I am vaccinated. I have not had to get a passport or even show my card yet. I am, of course, perfectly willing to do both. I have had to get specific vaccines to go to specific countries in the past (yellow fever vaccine is what I remember)

I am not an expert but the arguments for requiring the vaccine for international travel makes a lot of sense to me.

For day to day stuff... from what I read, mandates have proven effective in the past. I don't take any pleasure in excluding anybody from normal things that they want to do. I hope that the measures are temporary.

On the other hand, people who refuse to get vaccinated (where vaccines are widely available) pretty clearly don't give a shit about me or my safety. Their message is that we are all on our own. So I guess I am not going to lose sleep if they end up being inconvenienced.

I don't work with the public my employer will not be forcing them upon us. Masks are sufficient.
That's you. Not everyone. I didn't expect it to be mandatory either yet here we are. It really is no skin off my nose, everyone I give a fuck about is vaccinated anyway.

It's a government app called My Argentina. You can upload pretty much all your IDs there if you want to.
For all the shit our government does this is actually convenient.

Yeah, it sounds that way.
If it means I also dont have to go renew my licence it would be awesome.
Everybody brings their phone with them so... very convenient and nice.
We have an app connected to all banks so you can make payments with in seconds.
I was at the barber today getting a hair cut, he could not give me change, so instead I paid via the app.

I am vaccinated. I have not had to get a passport or even show my card yet. I am, of course, perfectly willing to do both. I have had to get specific vaccines to go to specific countries in the past (yellow fever vaccine is what I remember)

I am not an expert but the arguments for requiring the vaccine for international travel makes a lot of sense to me.

For day to day stuff... from what I read, mandates have proven effective in the past. I don't take any pleasure in excluding anybody from normal things that they want to do. I hope that the measures are temporary.

On the other hand, people who refuse to get vaccinated (where vaccines are widely available) pretty clearly don't give a shit about me or my safety. Their message is that we are all on our own. So I guess I am not going to lose sleep if they end up being inconvenienced.
My step-dad nailed it, there are so many militant ant-vaxxers who plaster it on their podcasts, youtube channels etc who on their deathbeds say they wished they got vaccinated, that they're draining the healthcare system. I take no glory in anyone who dies of something which you can prevent, I feel awful for their families.

My step-dad nailed it, there are so many militant ant-vaxxers who plaster it on their podcasts, youtube channels etc who on their deathbeds say they wished they got vaccinated, that they're draining the healthcare system. I take no glory in anyone who dies of something which you can prevent, I feel awful for their families.

one of the things that COVID has reminded me of is that there are a lot of people with very small circles of empathy. If it is not something that impacts them directly (literally themselves, family or somebody that they know really well) they just don't care very much. it does not even mean that they are not caring people when it comes to people within their circle of empathy. it is just that the circle is small vs. most people.

hence a common position that seems to be why care about COVID because it really only kills the old, the infirm and the obese? If I am not one of those things, why should I be impacted? and then when it does impact them, they decide that maybe this is all pretty important after all

at least that is my theory

I'm not an antivaxxer. I do not want to get the covid shot. If that's considered a vaccine, it's the least effective vaccine with the most side effects in human history.

Smallpox, Measles, Polio etc I've been vaccinated for and if I wasn't I'd be first in line to get them.

I'm not an antivaxxer. I do not want to get the covid shot. If that's considered a vaccine, it's the least effective vaccine with the most side effects in human history.

Smallpox, Measles, Polio etc I've been vaccinated for and if I wasn't I'd be first in line to get them.
And good for you.

one of the things that COVID has reminded me of is that there are a lot of people with very small circles of empathy. If it is not something that impacts them directly (literally themselves, family or somebody that they know really well) they just don't care very much. it does not even mean that they are not caring people when it comes to people within their circle of empathy. it is just that the circle is small vs. most people.

hence a common position that seems to be why care about COVID because it really only kills the old, the infirm and the obese? If I am not one of those things, why should I be impacted? and then when it does impact them, they decide that maybe this is all pretty important after all

at least that is my theory
The thing I've disliked in these threads over the last 18 months is so many people saying well fuck it, I'm perfectly healthy. That person who was overweight or old, hey ho. Should we write off our elderly parents as oh well, whatever.
Not so much now because we're learning to live with it and I'm working so don't have the time but during the first lockdown I was really amazed at how nice people were to each other. My neighbours and I couldn't be together in person but we found ways to still connect. For me it was baking and making little chilli sauce gifts, them it was the odd posey left at my door.

I wouldn't want to go through it again and I feel the us v them is really prominent now which is a real shame. I was ridiculed for being worried about the virus well over a year ago and now I'm being ridiculed for getting the vaccine when I would be out of a job if I didn't

The thing I've disliked in these threads over the last 18 months is so many people saying well fuck it, I'm perfectly healthy. That person who was overweight or old, hey ho. Should we write off our elderly parents as oh well, whatever.
Not so much now because we're learning to live with it and I'm working so don't have the time but during the first lockdown I was really amazed at how nice people were to each other. My neighbours and I couldn't be together in person but we found ways to still connect. For me it was baking and making little chilli sauce gifts, them it was the odd posey left at my door.

I wouldn't want to go through it again and I feel the us v them is really prominent now which is a real shame. I was ridiculed for being worried about the virus well over a year ago and now I'm being ridiculed for getting the vaccine when I would be out of a job if I didn't
Nobody should ridicule you for getting the vaccine, that's garbage, that choice should be yours and yours alone. Nobody else's.

And hydroxycloroquin was working so well before the government took it away

Nobody should ridicule you for getting the vaccine, that's garbage, that choice should be yours and yours alone. Nobody else's.
My husband was on the fence about it but I've not been too well in the last couple of years so he did it for me. I didn't ask him to and I wouldn't have had a go at him if he chose not to.

Back