I got my vaccine passport today! I'm a free man.

Will you get a vaccine passport?

• Yes

Votes: 52 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 121 69.9%

• Total voters
My husband was on the fence about it but I've not been too well in the last couple of years so he did it for me. I didn't ask him to and I wouldn't have had a go at him if he chose not to.
I respect you allowing him to choose and respect him for getting it for you.

That's not our fucking problem, I hate this stupid ass argument. It's that you fall in line like fucking cattle to get a untested shot that even the cdc admits is only 66 percent effective now. Now we getting a booster. Hey, now we need you to get this tag in your arm so we can track you, you know to make sure you haven't been in contact with covid carriers.

Blind motherfuckers acting like this is ok cuz your Biden supporters crack me up.

I got it, but mandates are fucking stupid. Give up all your liberties for a sense of safety, it's cool

What do you propose?

Yeah, fuck staying indoors for the rest of my life.

Torturing yourself is not the answer. Look at what the lock down did with regards to sky-rocketing mental illnesses, damaging kids development and drug overdoses. The whole point of this is to prevent another lockdown and get the economy moving.

My step-dad nailed it, there are so many militant ant-vaxxers who plaster it on their podcasts, youtube channels etc who on their deathbeds say they wished they got vaccinated, that they're draining the healthcare system. I take no glory in anyone who dies of something which you can prevent, I feel awful for their families.

Just like smokers, alcohol drinkers (like yourself) and obese people…

It’s about draining the healthcare system now?
I’m sure their investors disagree with you and are wiping their tears with all the cash they’re making.

Last edited:
Just like smokers, alcohol drinkers (like yourself) and obese people…

It’s about draining the healthcare system now?
I’m sure their investors disagree with you and are wiping their tears with all the cash they’re making.
I will be sure to let him know your thoughts on the matter.

Torturing yourself is not the answer. Look at what the lock down did with regards to sky-rocketing mental illnesses, damaging kids development and drug overdoses. The whole point of this is to prevent another lockdown and get the economy moving.
Precisely. It's so simple. I haven't had to kick anyone off site today at least but I have a bunch of contractors coming in later so we'll see.

If it's required of me to go out for dinner or anywhere social then fuck it. I don't really want to become a hermit so it's a no brainer really.

Funny, one of the posters here when it looked like there were going to be travel restrictions said "oh well, I've travelled enough", he's now got to the point of "oh well, I don't need to go out for dinner or the pub" he's that stubborn. It's funny.

This is not a case of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Its healthy vs unhealthy. Both sides can be wrong. Getting a vaccine doesnt make you impervious, nor should it compel you to live like a slob. Not getting vaccinated for some might actually maximize their chances of getting worse.(pre existing conditions, weak immune system, etc.)

The key thing most people overlook is the onus to take care of yourself, not continue living like you were. Ive had slobbish people point their fingers at me like im an alien cause i told them i didnt get vaxxed. I looked at them and said i am way more likely to outlive you naturally just based on appearance alone, regardless if i get covid. My body would eat that shit for breakfast and spit it out before dinner.

If i cant go to pubs, restaurants, cinemas, etc., so be it, that will only keep me away from the garbage. I cant go to gyms, rec centers, etc., oh well, I guess I'll have to improvise and work out at home, go for more hikes, climbs and kayak sessions etc.

The government can keep its policies for all I care. I'll save more money and continue living 100. All this is going to do is separate the strong from the weak. Theres much more to life then living the way most people do. For those who know what I mean, this will be a cakewalk.

Neither. The fuck has that got to do with anything?
Because it’s about overloading the healthcare system now, right?

All the sudden people are worried about stuff like that and saving other’s lives, when millions of Americans crowd up hospital space around the country and needlessly die from self-inflicted illnesses every year without a single word uttered by MSM, governments and people like you and him.

But now your life has been inconvenienced and you have to wear a mask in the supermarket and at work, so now you all think you should have the power of the herd to make medical decisions for other adults and their children.

But, welcome to America, where some of us still push back at tyranny.

Because it’s about overloading the healthcare system now, right?

All the sudden people are worried about stuff like that and saving other’s lives, when millions of Americans crowd up hospital space around the country and needlessly die from self-inflicted illnesses every year without a single word uttered by MSM, governments and people like you and him.

But now your life has been inconvenienced and you have to wear a mask in the supermarket and at work, so now you all think you should have the power of the herd to make medical decisions for other adults and their children.

But, welcome to America, where some of us still push back at tyranny.
Where do you live?

No vaccine for me so far. I still may get it but the more the government, the media, and Karens try and intimidate, bribe, guilt trip and coerce me and other to get it the more I want to double down.

I'm healthy covid is not going to kill me, and the vaccinated need not worry about others as they've had 2 shots and that should make them safe amirite?
Plus Juan.

The vaccine, in and of itself, isn't what necessarily bothers me, I've been injected with a shitpile of other vaccines in the past.

It's all the bullshit preceding and surrounding it; the mobile goal posts. "Get a shot, any shot is good...maybe not that one. Mix and match, wait, maybe don't do that. Did you know you could win a million dollars? Booster shot! We have to start excluding people from society."

I'm pro-choice and that's bullshit.

Where do you live?
The USA

And its sad to say but that doesn’t mean what it used to these days, standalone. So luckily I live in Arizona, where most of us still believe in the Constitution that is the basis of our country and we are fighting to conserve it from tyranny.

Similar to what your state is doing with the Newsome recall election.

The USA

And its sad to say but that doesn’t mean what it used to these days, standalone. So luckily I live in Arizona, where most of us still believe in the Constitution that is the basis of our country and we are fighting to conserve it from tyranny.

Similar to what your state is doing with the Newsome recall election.
When was the constitution last changed? Genuine question.

Yes. I’ve had it for months. Kind of like how I have my driver’s license, and had to show that I was vaccinated for other diseases before I was allowed to attend public school as a child. It isn’t much different than that.

You don’t even need an app. There’s a website you can visit. Just enter your info and it gives you a QR code. You can just take a screenshot of that.

Precisely. It's so simple. I haven't had to kick anyone off site today at least but I have a bunch of contractors coming in later so we'll see.

If it's required of me to go out for dinner or anywhere social then fuck it. I don't really want to become a hermit so it's a no brainer really.

Funny, one of the posters here when it looked like there were going to be travel restrictions said "oh well, I've travelled enough", he's now got to the point of "oh well, I don't need to go out for dinner or the pub" he's that stubborn. It's funny.

Yes, its not really that complicated. I got double vaxxed, I got covid, now I have a passport. All this is behind me, I feel fine like before covid lift heavy weights, train jiu-jitsu 5 days a week, lets get all get back to normal. It's anti-vaxxers that are making a big deal, causing outbreaks and making everyone else suffer with lockdowns.

When was the constitution last changed? Genuine question.
30 years but that doesn’t matter. And I wouldn’t expect you to understand exactly what the constitution means to Americans. Americans know what the constitution means. And so does the rest of the world. You can try to fidget with it but you’re never going to change it with out some serious pushback from the populace.

Hence all the pushback you see happening now, unless you have your ears plugged and eyes closed.

Yes, its not really that complicated. I got double vaxxed, I got covid, now I have a passport. All this is behind me, I feel fine like before covid lift heavy weights, train jiu-jitsu 5 days a week, lets get all get back to normal. It's anti-vaxxers that are making a big deal, causing outbreaks and making everyone else suffer with lockdowns.
The thought of never going to see live music again is scary. If people get vaxxed maybe some restrictions will be lifted so I don't have to get hot and sweaty in a mask. Because fuck seeing a 3 hour Machine Head gig feeling suffocated.

Back