I have a date on weds

Always involve alcohol and either your house or hers because I doubt she'll let you fuck her in the theatre.
My go to was to have them over and cook for them.

This guy speaketh the troof.
Learned that the hard way when I was 20 (20 years ago).

Insanely hot 22 yr old virgin (allegedly). Everything went except inside her. Living with an aunt and her family, for a few months, I couldn’t take her home and she was too shy (FOB immigrant) to go to anybody else’s place.
Nearly always at the 2$ cinema with the heavy duty dry humping / petting / handies etc etc but not the grand finale though we came close a few times.
Always the ".....not here." The most frustrating one was the time I got her spread eagled on the seat (empty theatre), no panties - skirt up, she’s pulled and poised me right at the entrance and right at the last second "....not here."

Fuuuuuu........

I had to stop seeing her or I was going to end up on the permanent sex offender list, if you catch my drift.

<DCrying>

Show her your gun collection.
Women love guns.

They also like horses, puppies, and small children.
Follow me for more pro tips on females.

why would I shush her if she wants to talk while watching the movie I’m down. She might not know anything bout mortal kombat
If the girl does know anything about Mortal Kombat, you’ve chosen wrong sir.

What if she doesn't like popcorn or if it's too short hahaha
If it’s too short you should be on r/mma. This is sherdog. 6’8” 350lbs 5% bf all natty. Giant dongus just comes with the territory.

This guy speaketh the troof.
Learned that the hard way when I was 20 (20 years ago).

Insanely hot 22 yr old virgin (allegedly). Everything went except inside her. Living with an aunt and her family, for a few months, I couldn’t take her home and she was too shy (FOB immigrant) to go to anybody else’s place.
Nearly always at the 2$ cinema with the heavy duty dry humping / petting / handies etc etc but not the grand finale though we came close a few times.
Always the ".....not here." The most frustrating one was the time I got her spread eagled on the seat (empty theatre), no panties - skirt up, she’s pulled and poised me right at the entrance and right at the last second "....not here."

Fuuuuuu........

I had to stop seeing her or I was going to end up on the permanent sex offender list, if you catch my drift.

<DCrying>
You never got it in?? Sorry dude, that’s fucking sad man. Been there, done that, RIP! Still makes me cry to this day. I also went on a date with another chick one time that wouldn’t let me bang her on the first date, but she was sensually kissing me up and shit all night, making me think that we were going back to the hotel for some shenanigans. Then boom pulls out the, we’ll hope we can have a second date card. I was like wtf. Never really had blue balls, but that next day I could hardly walk, I’ve never been so primed to get some in my life. Little dimepiece Colombian chick. Then we ended up going on a second date and dating for a little while. Some great memories.

If it’s too short you should be on r/mma. This is sherdog. 6’8” 350lbs 5% bf all natty. Giant dongus just comes with the territory.
<mma4>

Yeah, bro, get the extra large popcorn

I will. I actually don’t know if I’m going on this date I got into a really bad accident and now my car is totaled even the airbags came out. So I’m carless for a while again but I might be lucky enough to get my parents to fix my car but idk.

I’m trying to see if I can get a rental car but idk
LOL What is this your 5th major accident in a car. You better not have been on your phone while driving again. The average person has one accident in 17.5 years of driving. You've had like 5 in 5 years of driving. They need to take your licence away.

Edit: Lol after your discussion on Instagram, I'm glad you're cars totaled.

Last edited:
You never got it in?? Sorry dude, that’s fucking sad man. Been there, done that, RIP! Still makes me cry to this day. I also went on a date with another chick one time that wouldn’t let me bang her on the first date, but she was sensually kissing me up and shit all night, making me think that we were going back to the hotel for some shenanigans. Then boom pulls out the, we’ll hope we can have a second date card. I was like wtf. Never really had blue balls, but that next day I could hardly walk, I’ve never been so primed to get some in my life. Little dimepiece Colombian chick. Then we ended up going on a second date and dating for a little while. Some great memories.

At least you got to hit it.
I just had to flog the one eyed bald man, repeatedly.

5’2, 100-110lbs, long thick black hair to her waist, tiny feet, tiny hands, coke bottle shape with a tiny waist big ass, natural heart shaped mouth with these real wet looking lips, huge kohl rimmed eyes.

Probably my biggest sexual regret.
Bitch.

So did TS get laid... or laid out.
I am betting the later.

So did TS get laid... or laid out.
I am betting the later.

idk why y’all are acting like I’m suppose to go on this date today lol I’m suppose to go on it tomorrow but we re going next week now. And I already fucked this girl at a party

Back