I Just Watched GSP vs Jon Fitch

We are online on forums for fanboys to talk about fights and fighters. What makes this pathetic? It is pathetic that you need express your saltyness.
... a fight that happened 11 years ago...
yeah, that's pathetic, kid. No matter how many of you fanboys try to claim it is not.

not at all.
I merely noted it's pathetic to keep bringing up a retired fighter in desperation because you think someone might forget him...
This.

The guy doesn’t fight. He fought Johnny Hendricks and was gifted a split decision then he came back and fought Bisping.

Please don’t forget how awesome that was lol!!!!

Kids have to make him greater why?

GSP a legend of MMA and will be discussed on MMA forums for a very long time. Might as well get used to it fellas.

Fortunately you have options.

Option 1 Don’t post in threads about GSP if you don’t want to talk about GSP.

Option 2 Post in a thread about him and express your hate for him and his fans

Option 3 Go do something productive

Both were tough as fuck and survived all 5 rounds. Fitch and Alves both laid an egg vs GSP. Fitch got outclassed while Thiago didn't let his hands or legs go, afraid of the takedown.

A perfect example of why I try and avoid most GSP threads.

This is the usual suspects, arguing the same points, and resulting in the same insults time and time again.

I am a fan of GSP, i also understand the critism against him, as well as understand both sides get carried away on the topics here. At least some of you can be civil and discuss the actual topic of the thread, even though I completely also think it was nothing more than a way to stir the pot again and troll the forum.

Sad really.

It's a fucking shame we never got too see GSP vs. Diego Sanchez or GSP vs. Chris Lytle...

Both could of been exciting GSP fights

I am.
But you wouldn't know.
Insecure GSP fanboys don't have friends... only other insecure GSP fanboys, so you can support each other.

Lmao. All I need to do is look at all the people on here calling you an idiot to understand whats going on. Have fun in fantasy land kiddo.

Triggered about what?

This thread upset you. I’m simply pointing out the obvious
nah. this thread is pathetic, but hilarious.
GSP nuthuggers are an insecure bunch.
Just look at all those triggered responses just because I pointed out the obvious.

A fight 11 years ago... irrelevant. He had a lot more (and better) fights, but the desperation is such that you all have to jerk off to every single shit he accomplished.

And how triggered you get when someone merely points out the obvious fact you desperately want to keep him "relevant".

Sorry if I put the finger where it hurts. But it is plain to see.

Lmao. All I need to do is look at all the people on here calling you an idiot to understand whats going on. Have fun in fantasy land kiddo.
Your fake laugh don't work, kid.

While I am:
giphy.gif

You and the bunch of GSP nuthuggers are all:
reasonsmykidiscrying.jpg

wah.jpg

This.

The guy doesn’t fight. He fought Johnny Hendricks and was gifted a split decision then he came back and fought Bisping.

Please don’t forget how awesome that was lol!!!!

Kids have to make him greater why?

This is the same guy who has made countless GSP threads after he retired.

Getting upset someone else has created a GSP thread in a positive light?

<36>

nah. this thread is pathetic, but hilarious.
GSP nuthuggers are an insecure bunch.
Just look at all those triggered responses just because I pointed out the obvious.

A fight 11 years ago... irrelevant. He had a lot more (and better) fights, but the desperation is such that you all have to jerk off to every single shit he accomplished.

And how triggered you get when someone merely points out the obvious fact you desperately want to keep him "relevant".

Sorry if I put the finger where it hurts. But it is plain to see.

This thread is pathetic because it’s a thread about a fighters previous fight which happened to be a damn good one?

Again, Anderoid nuthugger detected.

Only one who’s triggered is you. You simply could have not posted in this so called pathetic thread but you felt the need to because it upsets you

This thread is pathetic because it’s a thread about a fighters previous fight which happened to be a damn good one?

Again, Anderoid nuthugger detected.
Sorry, but being honest. If you have to go back 11 years to point a fight that you call "damn good one", it just shows how terrible GSP fights were.
And not me saying they were, just pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.

There's absolutely no reason to pick that fight. He had better fights, harder fights and more significant fights after that one.

It is pathetic how you try to defend when you know I have a point.

Then again, since when would triggered GSP nuthuggers allow they are wrong (or desperate)?

BTW, I am a proud Silva fan. But I wouldn't bring Hendo, Irving or Cote fights up just for the sake of keeping Silva trending... then again, he wouldn't need it nor care.

wipe your tears, kid. they are obviously affecting your vision.

Not crying
Not a kid
You are projecting
If you weren't the one triggered, you would have never read this thread, let alone posted in it.

Not crying
Not a kid
You are projecting
If you weren't the one triggered, you would have never read this thread, let alone posted in it.
nah. I read the threads I want.
Saw the title and found amazing someone would bring up a fight from 11 years ago.

Thought might have some point I missed, but nah. It was just one jerking off and others (like you) joining on and trying to "defend GSP's honor" ... like he would care about what I (or you) think.

That fight just shows you how great GSP is , Fitch most likely would be a top 10 in UFC even by now he would be top 15 for sure and GSP destroyed him in his prime 10 years ago . GSP is truly the greatest of all time and there is no other way around it
He would definitely be top 10 or 15 today. But it’s also possible that it is because of PEDs. With PEDs, he would get the experience of those types of fights like the one with GSP. And then not have to deal with the physical disadvantages of being an older fighter.

Sorry, but being honest. If you have to go back 11 years to point a fight that you call "damn good one", it just shows how terrible GSP fights were.
And not me saying they were, just pointing out the obvious flaw in your argument.

There's absolutely no reason to pick that fight. He had better fights, harder fights and more significant fights after that one.

It is pathetic how you try to defend when you know I have a point.

Then again, since when would triggered GSP nuthuggers allow they are wrong (or desperate)?

BTW, I am a proud Silva fan. But I wouldn't bring Hendo, Irving or Cote fights up just for the sake of keeping Silva trending... then again, he wouldn't need it nor care.

What are you on about?

The fight was an exciting one sided beat down.

You are upset because you are a Anderoid nuthugger. You are embarrassing yourself. Was it that hard to ignore this thread? Clearly.

What are you on about?

The fight was an exciting one sided beat down.

You are upset because you are a Anderoid nuthugger. You are embarrassing yourself. Was it that hard to ignore this thread? Clearly.
LOL
Am I? you are the one crying or trying to bash Silva. I am not bashing GSP at all, but you are all triggered up, ready for a fight.

By the way, you could also have ignored my post, but you clearly couldn't allow "such disrespect", right?
GTFO. You are as dumbfuck as your nuthugger buddies.

LOL
Am I? you are the one crying or trying to bash Silva. I am not bashing GSP at all, but you are all triggered up, ready for a fight.

By the way, you could also have ignored my post, but you clearly couldn't allow "such disrespect", right?
GTFO. You are as dumbfuck as your nuthugger buddies.

Nah instead you are bashing GSP because a thread about one of his previous fights has upset you so much that you had to post. You being a Anderoid fan just further points to you being triggered.

I could have ignored your post but it screamed of Anderoid nuthugger. And what a surprise, I am right.

Back