Rumored Ibo Aslan vs Anton Turkalj 2 is set for UFC Fight Night 241, Atlantic City

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can't give you an official source for this - but trust me, Sherbro. The UFC are looking to make this rematch, for the Turkish LHW Ibo Aslan's debut fight in the organization.

With a record of 12-1, Ibo Aslan's only loss came against Swedish LHW Anton Turkalj in BRAVE CF. According to Turkalj in the post-fight media, Aslan was running around
through out the first round calling him a fa**ot and laughing at anything he did. So after the break, Anton came out to the second round on a mission, and two minutes into it
was able to get a rear naked choke in to make the Turk tap:

Ibo kept on winning after this setback though, and through a KO win at the DWCS last time around he got himself a UFC contract. Now he gets the chance to avenge his sole
loss, as his opponent has come up short in every UFC fight and won't come in to this fight with the same confidence. It's "do or die" for Anton, and just a first test for Ibo.

did they have beef or something? Anton seemed quite emotional afterwards

Decent fight for both, make or break for Turkalj though - lose, and he's done. I think he's better than his UFC record suggests though and reckon he submits Aslan for a second time.

I want Turkalj to win because I found him funny leading up to his last fight lol

Lets go Pleasure Man.

How do you rate his chances? I don't know anything about this Ibo guy. Crazy padded record, with his only solid win being his DWCS opponent... who was also a can-crusher. Found it interesting that Anton fought Ibo in Brave and choked him out.

How do you rate his chances? I don't know anything about this Ibo guy. Crazy padded record, with his only solid win being his DWCS opponent... who was also a can-crusher. Found it interesting that Anton fought Ibo in Brave and choked him out.

I think Ibo has a bit of power on the feet but a pretty shit ground game. If Anton is sensible and grapples he should win pretty easily.

Unfortunately he can be prone to being a retard.

I think Ibo has a bit of power on the feet but a pretty shit ground game. If Anton is sensible and grapples he should win pretty easily.

Unfortunately he can be prone to being a retard.

Tyson Pedro flashbacks abound...

Why does anyone care about Turkalj? He was on the main card of a PPV in his last fight despite being winless in the UFC. He's literally 0-3. He should probably be cut if anything

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back