If the Rogan-Snipes UFC fight happened

But the way he described it was unrealistic.
I don't disagree with that. I doubt just grabbing ahold of Wesley and choking the shit out of him would've happened. I still think he would've got him down and choked him.

I don't disagree with that. I doubt just grabbing ahold of Wesley and choking the shit out of him would've happened. I still think he would've got him down and choked him.

We've seen these days that Jiujitsu has gone from nr 1 to nr 3 when people learned takedown defense. Add to that the possibility that Rogans stand-up is rusty as fuck wheras Snipes is still keeping it sharp, and it's in his muscle memory. I think Rogan might be in for a surprise if he gets clipped and sluggishly tries to grab a hold of Snipes, ala Ronda-holly holmes.

New jack City, and there was one were he fucked Natashs Kinskij called one night stand.
New Jack City....lol. Nowhere near the same ball park as some of Rourkes greatest films.

In 2016, after 12 months training in muay thay & kickboxing Idris Elba partake in is first and only, as far as i know, professional kickboxing match. It was Discovery Channel produced documentary following is preparation culminating with is pro debut.
He won., You can find the fight on youtube.

That's true but not when he made a comeback. And overall career Snipes was far more prolific.

I don't think so. I've always like Snipes, but Rourke was THE IT GUY in the 80's for a while. I don't think Snipes ever reached that level of notoriety. As far as a comeback, what's been Snipes most notable leading role AFTER his comeback?

I don't think so. I've always like Snipes, but Rourke was THE IT GUY in the 80's for a while. I don't think Snipes ever reached that level of notoriety. As far as a comeback, what's been Snipes most notable leading role AFTER his comeback?

Rourke had a bigger dramatic peak but since Snipes became huge with New Jack City and later Blade he is both an action and dramatic står and reached a bigger audience

"If he hits someone with a spinning back kick, he is going down 100%"

Rourke had a bigger dramatic peak but since Snipes became huge with New Jack City and later Blade he is both an action and dramatic står and reached a bigger audience

That was all BEFORE Snipes comeback, and the biggest selling Blade move only did $70M. I loved the Blade series, but those movies were made BEFORE the proliferation of big selling comic book movies we know today. New Jack City didn't even do $50M. Whereas, Rourke was THE VILLAIN in Iron Man II AFTER his comeback. Snipes has done nothing at that level.

That was all BEFORE Snipes comeback, and the biggest selling Blade move only did $70M. I loved the Blade series, but those movies were made BEFORE the proliferation of big selling comic book movies we know today. New Jack City didn't even do $50M. Whereas, Rourke was THE VILLAIN in Iron Man II AFTER his comeback. Snipes has done nothing at that level.

You don't know what inflation is right?

Wesley Snipes has trained Karate and Taekwondo since he was 11, everyday.
OMG- the hairs on me neck are standing
Again, Rogan by being the more complete mmartist by RNC over the movie star.

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about and maybe you dont but I'd be willing to put money on it .....but it's not happening- so - ?

Snipes wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes! He's a joke

He also started training in martials arts at a very young age. He's a fifth degree black belt in karate and a black belt in hapkido (Korean version closest to jiu jitsu), so he is very good with both striking and with joint manipulation submissions.

I think it would have been a good fight. He has some size on Rogan, but he's not a very big guy, himself.

Back