I'm concerned about someone dying with the kind of fights organizations like Triller put on...

Convince people to stop paying for it and they will stop making the shows.

The good news is you have taken the first step in remedying the problem by posting it to Sherdog.

Mir should've never been in that ring.

Mir in his PRIME and on his BEST day is knocked out 10/10 times against that killer.

We've already seen a recent death with bare knuckle fighting.

Shocking it was sanctioned.

Mir is an adult and can make his own decisions. He is allowed to smoke his lungs away and drink his liver away. So he can also CTE his brain away.

Mir in his PRIME and on his BEST day is knocked out 10/10 times against that killer.

He ain't a killer. Just a past-it decent heavyweight.
MMA guys just aren't good boxers, or used to boxers' punches.

Yep. Only ever lost to him and Klitschko. He wasn’t a nobody by any stretch of the imagination

Now I want Wilder vs a MMA fighter in bareknuckle.

PRIDE would do it in a MMA match. Juiced up Wilder vs some WW masked wrestler. Practically Colessium shit lol.

The only thing Triller killed last night was my boredom! GO PULEV LAWLZ!

Problem here was that Mir got a huge boost of false confidence from his last Triller fight. Even though he lost, I remember reading Mir saying how he really impressed himself by going the distance with an established pro boxer like Steve Cunningham. So it’s no surprise he would have been delusional enough to think he’d fare well this time around.

I’ve always been a big Mir fan, but hope he has someone to tell him it’s time to hang ‘em up.

Unfortunately it could happen, that guy went easy on Mir. He was out on his feet with his hands down could’ve easily landed a clean blow to a partially conscious fighter.

The fact that they booked Holyfield for a fight when he’s almost 60 should say everything about that promoter and company

He fared about as well as he did against Fedor. So Fedor-Mir shouldn't have been sanctioned either?

I think Fedor finished him faster actually.

EDIT: yea, old Fedor finished him much faster.
Let's not forget he dropped Fedor and didn't capitalize on it..

it already happened in bkfc. surprised it hasent in bellator their mismatches are offensive even the ufc does a poor job with this and even using match making against fighters they don't like vs like. to much talent makes it to the top in this sport that does not belong there. also i do see these events succeeding. does anyone know anyone who buys them. their revenue must come from internet clicks or some shit.

It was depressing to watch,. and I 100% agree with you.. it should never have been sanctioned. Pulev is an elite pro HW boxer

I can’t believe they did trt vitor v Holyfield serious who the fuck manages Holyfield

I can’t believe they did trt vitor v Holyfield serious who the fuck manages Holyfield

They could have sent a picture of post TRT Belfort when he was withdrawing and didn't look so good. Then Trtor showed up manager might have been like "what have I done".

Back