Is Georges St-Pierre the hardest fighter to dislike?

Saku and Genki Sudo((seriously...the man just wanted to dance and he was willing to kick some ass just to get the chance to do it, Respect))

Georges is up there for sure....but higher is Shogun....people dont really have any rational reason to be hating on shogun at all

Bobby Knuckles for sure too

Nah he's just a boring, cherry picking point fighter/greaser. Also not a big fan of french Canadians in general.

You say he is boring but he was one of the biggest draws in MMA history.
You say cherry picking but he cleaned out his division at least twice and beat everyone and anyone at WW
You say point fighter when GSP never point fought or coasted. He was winning round by beating the hell out of the other guy
You say he is a greaser which happened and I can't say shit about it. Who gives a fuck really. Fighters fucking grease.

I never minded him but was frustrated that he tossed his prime out the window with his ultra-conservative style.

Good for keeping your bank account/brand up, not so great for legacy 10 years later. Imo. Not that I’m hating on him though... it is his career, he can do what he wants with it. Can’t complain much about a guy’s career choices when he became the undisputed WW GOAT.

Whittaker is up there. For sure. The best haters got is he gets injured too much. When haters have to reach that far to hate you, you are doing several things right.

That and the fact he lost to Yoel that 2nd fight.

Oh let me count the ways...

- became incredibly boring after losing to Serra. Took zero risks and always bought a dull fight
- talks up a superfight against Silva for years but never delivers
- gifted a decision against Hendricks, not his fault but annoying
- immediately retires, refusing to give Hendricks a rematch
- constantly talks about returning but hides away from people like Lawler, Woodley, Weidman, rockhold, etc
- waits til the perfect cherry picked opponent (bisping) is available, Dana gives immediate title shot over more deserving people like Jacare, Romero, etc
- tells Dana that he will defend title, but then goes 1 and done, refusing to defend against people he knows would whoop his ass (Whittaker)
- greased against Penn
- hgh gut and chiselled physique, at the minimum very suspect, especially considering the "retirement" when USADA comes in
- seems extremely unintelligent, literally goes on Rogans show and says he thinks he's been abducted by aliens because sometimes he goes to bed and doesn't remember sleeping
- no personality
- gets compared to actual goats like Silva and Fedor, despite tapping to strikes against a lw and wrestle/pointfighting to decisions

A lot of shit here is just you making shit up

Jesus get a grip

GSP is a bit too Mr.Perfect for many. And he had a very conservative fighting style for a long time.

He's my favorite fighter, but it's not hard to dislike him.

I think someone like Whitaker is really hard to dislike. Exciting, humble, down to earth... the works.

Sakuraba... an absolute legend. Class act. And hilarious.

Also, Roxy.... come on. She's so classy and dedicated.

Also, Anthony Smith came across really well lately.

I personally don't understand how people can find Cormier not loveable. He's an incredible human.

I agree, but it’s because he lost to Jones twice. So people like to talk shit and make fun.

I agree, but it’s because he lost to Jones twice. So people like to talk shit and make fun.

Yeah, I suppose it comes predominantly from Jones fans who got into the rivalry.

But objectively, DC is a fucking class act and amazing fighter. The way he coaches kids and teammates, the hardships he went through, his amazing joyful sense of humor, his competitive grit, his insane accomplishments, his humility... he's just a role model, and a leader who doesn't come across as douchey or arrogant.

Only people who hate gsp are miserable incels.

You see, GSP is handsome, in amazing shape, and very successful in life. He does not have destructive personal demons, he is a genuinely upbeat positive person that encourages and inspires others.

GSP is like the exact opposite of his haters. They simply can't relate. Basically a entirely different species compared to the typical sherslob loser. Sort of like how the lowly cockroach is envious of a majestic eagle soaring far above in a world they could never understand.

Yeah, I suppose it comes predominantly from Jones fans who got into the rivalry.

But objectively, DC is a fucking class act and amazing fighter. The way he coaches kids and teammates, the hardships he went through, his amazing joyful sense of humor, his competitive grit, his insane accomplishments, his humility... he's just a role model, and a leader who doesn't come across as douchey or arrogant.

That’s why Kobe picked him to be a big part of DETAIL.

I’d throw rich franklin in there.

Imo Robert Whittaker is the hardest dude to dislike in all of mma.

Well did you expect, Australians are the nicest people you'll ever meet

Trust me mate, we'll welcome you and even buy you a beer.

GSP is a bit too Mr.Perfect for many. And he had a very conservative fighting style for a long time.

He's my favorite fighter, but it's not hard to dislike him.

I think someone like Whitaker is really hard to dislike. Exciting, humble, down to earth... the works.

Sakuraba... an absolute legend. Class act. And hilarious.

Also, Roxy.... come on. She's so classy and dedicated.

Also, Anthony Smith came across really well lately.

I personally don't understand how people can find Cormier not loveable. He's an incredible human.

Whittaker and Saku are hard to dislike, but cormier is SO EASY to hate he shouldn't be mentioned.

of course people hate him

but those people suck rocks

Back