Social Is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

Do you agree with his explanation?

• Total voters
I am not talking about people I am talking about JP.

https://www.newsweek.com/jordan-pet...-booster-plea-youd-have-kill-me-first-1663204

Speaking to The Rubin Report host Dave Rubin, Peterson said: "Look, I got vaccinated and people took me to task for that, and I thought: 'alright, I'll get the damn vaccine. Here's the deal, guys, I'll get the vaccine, you f***ing leave me alone.'"

That is why he took it. Nothing about work. He is a cuck. And then he is surprised when it isn't enough for hte government and bitching about government overreach. You complied mother fucker. Fuck that guy.
Every Canadian is a cuck. They elected a racist born rich shit bag that runs a tolatarian government where the people are but sheep.

Last edited:
Every Canadian is a cuck. They elected a racist born rich shit bag that runs a tolatarian government where the people are but cheap.
Kiss my non-cuck Canuck ass. The Liberals have no seats in Alberta. You know how New York and California dictate your affairs? Same shit here. Quebec and Ontario have a choke hold on Canadian politics.

It is also important to note that they came out with several different covers. This is only one of them, there's nothing wrong with models being different sizes. You don't need to be attracted to everyone, I don't know what he is trying to do here and I'm glad he got pushback. Beauty is subjective anyway and personally I don't think she is that bad looking.

Kiss my non-cuck Canuck ass. The Liberals have no seats in Alberta. You know how New York and California dictate your affairs? Same shit here. Quebec and Ontario have a choke hold on Canadian politics.
True but weren’t the mandates wide spread hence JP having to get vaxxed to do basic necessities?

True but weren’t the mandates wide spread hence JP having to get vaxxed to do basic necessities?
I never got vaccinated. It came at some cost, but I've paid the price of sticking to my principles before. And will keep doing so because when it comes to my body nobody but me has a say.

JP could have done the same. He needs to shut the fuck up and not blame others for his decisions as it comes to this. He's in a better financial space to deal with bs than 99.9999% of people. He caved for convenience sake. Simple as that.

And while I do have my criticisms of him, keep in mind i have a generally favourable disposition towards the guy. But,he caved to minimal pressure, in his case.

A few days ago he made a comment about a plus size model who got put on the cover of Sport Illustrated

While I get where he's coming from and don't really think that woman is attractive enough to be on the cover, I just thought it came off kind of nasty and immature the way Jordan Peterson worded it. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't lose a little bit of respect for him after that

He then got lots of backlash because of his comments then posted another series of tweets about how bad twitter is for people and that he will be stepping away, yet he's continued posting. I'm seriously wondering about the guy's mental health now and if he's developed another addiction

Speaking out about how people groupthink normalized being fat 30 years ago instead of ostracizing it and how it's lead to way worse fat epidemics is pretty in line with JP typical stuff.
And he's right

Is that Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover for real? <{clintugh}>

It has to be off of some lame SNL skit? Right? <36>

Good lord this fucking pandemic has broken us. They are laughing at us now

I think there are a several of different covers this year. Maye Musk is on the cover of one.

its fucking hilarious how he tries to be alpha and give young men a role model then runs like a bitch any time hes called out on his dumb ass behaviour.
Hes one of those guys that just verbal vomits to confuse people into thinking he is making a valid point.
We nee to stop making useless people famous

and the girl is ugly. roughly speaking.

This by far isn't even the worst case of the plus size models on magazine covers trend. This chick is pretty much on the line of what I would call fat. Solid and chubby yes but not at all blatantly obese.

Peterson is shooting himself in the foot here. If it were this particular magazine cover it would have been justified:
WMC_FBomb_Tess_Holliday_Cosmopolitan_UK_Facebook_92818.jpg
Disgusting.

This by far isn't even the worst case of the plus size models on magazine covers trend. This chick is pretty much on the line of what I would call fat. Solid and chubby yes but not at all blatantly obese.

Peterson is shooting himself in the foot here. If it were this particular magazine cover it would have been justified:
WMC_FBomb_Tess_Holliday_Cosmopolitan_UK_Facebook_92818.jpg
The SI cover girl is still 242 lbs and only 5'7. She does at least have a pretty face though.

Would would have guessed BC too

No. You could get basic necessities, you couldn't go to movies or restaurants. Omicron killed the narrative. The politicians tried to hold their power and then the convoy happened and just like that the passports disappeared after 3 or 4 months.

The man spent years “talking about statistics and psychology” and how he’s misinterpreted. Now he’s just calling people fat and ugly.

A magazine like Cosmo is obviously just pandering to a part of their demographic. Plenty of feminine big chic's that want to do all the make up and hair and accessories and perfume shit. SI is making a statement cause even though some men find those big girls attractive I don't think it's the norm so they're not doing it for direct sales from the cover but for some type of weird clout when men don't really give a fuck about that shit when they want to see premium chicks

The man spent years “talking about statistics and psychology” and how he’s misinterpreted. Now he’s just calling people fat and ugly.
He's had plenty of temper tantrums on Twitter before. How can you take enough benzos to end up in a coma and still be this angry?

Back