Is Volk a modern day Sean Sherk in the right weight class?

Volk's striking is not basic at all. It's full of nuances and extremely adaptable.
Unless you understand basic as opposite to "flashy" and "explosive", involving flying knees or reverse elbows, which would be classic sherBRO logic and pretty sad for a 10 years long / thousands posts in a mma forum.
It's basic, you interpret as a negative. It's not.

It's basic, you interpret as a negative. It's not.

Basic is your understanding of the sport, if anything. I interpret basic as basic, not negative nor positive. You are just painfully uncapable of arguing why is allegedly basic.

Volk's striking is not basic. It's full of nuances and extremely adaptable. Get a clue, it's about time.

Basic is your understanding of the sport, if anything. I interpret basic as basic, not negative nor positive. You are just painfully uncapable of arguing why is allegedly basic.

Volk's striking is not basic. It's full of nuances and extremely adaptable. Get a clue, it's about time.
Basic.

Volk is not more explosive than sherk? I've never seen Volk use dynamic double legs. Sherk is in another league athletically than volk

lmao who are you trying to fool?

You arguing with a different version of yourself or something?

Regarding number 3, I don’t see many fighters at 145 putting Sherk on his back. The two notable guys who did were GSP and Hughes, the two best WW’s of all time.
No one at 145 is putting sherk on his back

Sherk was a boxer mostly, Volk mixed it up way more.

No.

Stop trying to force categories out of people.

"hurrrr their both short"
Gotta disagree here, Sean would be 145 GOAT for sure TS with the expert-level analysis.
<JennieThumbsUp>

Sherk would possibly compete at 145 these days, but no way he would make 135. He was thick dude.

Apart from that, Volk is a p4p talent, with world-class skills. Sherk was a very competitive LW-WW but no p4p talent even within his generation. <NewGina>
Fixed for you.

Back