Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 9 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 259 and 260!

If Jan wins, I got a shoop.

If Israel wins, I'll shoop a different matchup from the card.

iu

Because I'm the kind of Sherdogger who plays by His own rules!

@bigwaverider You absolutely suck!

If Jan wins, I got a shoop.

If Israel wins, I'll shoop a different matchup from the card.

iu

Because I'm the kind of Sherdogger who plays by His own rules!

@bigwaverider You absolutely suck!

^ high level trash talk.

Did you know that Frank Mir has the second largest arms in the world after Chael Sonnen?

ufc81_brock_lesnar_vs_frank_mir-761656.jpg

Bro... we got a serious problem.

I just found out @Ottawaguy is going to be away & so he's going to do his shoop on a...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

A fooking Mac
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif
That’s right, I’m gonna kick ass on my old Macbook with an obsolete version of gimp, and I’m gonna Thanos the shoop comp. And by that I mean that i will beat 50% of you. Not one more, not one less.

Well, how can He snap Izzy when He got bigger biceps than Frankie?

Mir has broken more bones in the octagon than anyone else. Hell even Chael has broken bones in the octagon vs Jon Jones.

Mir would just break Iz in half. Just grab him, break him in half, and that's it.

Mir would just break Iz in half. Just grab him, break him in half, and that's it.
This clip is the perfect “break a guy in half”. I remember watching this in a theatre and going holy fuckkkkk!

This clip is the perfect “break a guy in half”. I remember watching this in a theatre and going holy fuckkkkk!

YES!! That's how Mir would break Addasanya in half!
@ThePsychoticKane

As1axUM.gif

LMAO... you've created a new term for mediocrity. :p

There is nothing mediocre about coming in mid pack in a Sherdog ISL contest. This is like the World Championship for shooping brah. :D

YES!! That's how Mir would break Addasanya in half!
@ThePsychoticKane

As1axUM.gif

There is nothing mediocre about coming in mid pack in a Sherdog ISL contest. This is like the World Championship for shooping brah. :D
Brilliantly done! I knew you couldn’t resist the bait! It seemed like the best depiction of breaking someone in half.

Thanos was mighty but lame when you think of it. Even with all the powerstones he lacked the imagination to conjure up a threesome with a Togruta and a Twi’Lek.

Major fail.
I would've never finished teh mission. Once we got to the Twi'lek healing baths, I'd realize that the world is perfect just the way it iz.

shoop-groovy-twilek-bath-otto-jpg.837682

There is nothing mediocre about coming in mid pack in a Sherdog ISL contest. This is like the World Championship for shooping brah.

Ah yes, of coarse.... even placing in the middle is still in teh 99%-tile...

Ninja shit mothah fookahz~ :cool:

uoI77Tk.gif

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy Twilek bath - Otto.jpg
    Shoop Groovy Twilek bath - Otto.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 20
Back