News Jeremy Stephens has parted ways with the UFC after finishing his contract

I feel like Stephens can have some success but will ultimately lose to younger more skilled fighters.

indeed, perhaps a couple highlights but will eventually succumb to the new breed

I'm sure many of you know that Jeremy Lil Heathen Stephens is on the verge of becoming a free agent,where do you see him going from here? Would you like to see him sign with Bellator, PFL,ONE,Rizin,Bareknuckle....etc. Personally I think Bareknuckle would best suit him seeing that he has a few years left and is primarily known as a striker with good power and a tongue that seems to stick out more often than not.What say you Sherdog?

A lot of the guys in BKFC are very unwell and in terrible condition. If Stephens shoves one of them, it could be fatal.

A lot of the guys in BKFC are very unwell and in terrible condition. If Stephens shoves one of them, it could be fatal.

Listen Dennis,as much as I enjoy your spinning back kicks,I have to disagree....Mike Richman aka The Marine is an absolute beast,Artem "Super Reach" Lobov is in there,and not to mention that man pleasurer Dakota Cochrane was looking good and then got cranked by Richman.

Violent man who provided much entertainment to the fans of UFC over the years.

about time, 0 wins in the last 4 yrs ffs.
all time record with loss in the UFC.
that record will never be beaten.

(19 L's)

He was a fun fighter to watch tho.
I figured he had to have the record for most losses in the UFC. Thanks for the stat.

giphy.gif

I mean it wasn't the most successful run you'll ever see as far as accolades. But it was lengthy, entertaining, and uniquely his. Just the sheer volume of fights within the promotion is impressive enough on it's own.

Always loved watching him fight.hope he does good in pfl.would like to see him fight palomino in bkfc too

Back