Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

All that doesn't change the fact that when it got to the end of the rope, Biden was still willing and Trump openly stated he was out and wasn't going to do it anymore. If he was as Big Balls as he claims to be he wouldn't have backed out at the end because of his "reasons" to back out.
End of what rope? He was the one pushing to have the debate as scheduled.

Who was the young Latina in the white dress who said something to POTUS about "knew I was in your line of sight" to which he responded "Well you got some eyes, kid!" before turning to try and walk again?

I don't consider it an inappropriate comment per se but just struck me as very forward.
Would you rather he grabbed her by the pussy?

He’s resorting to what he can since he can’t sniff em anymore.. give the old man a break, let him get his

Lol fucking A. Katie Britt looks and sounds like a fucking psycho. Thank god for Alabama.
She must have the same speaking coach as the moaning, whining lady speaking today at the sales meeting.

God damn, if it wasn't for Alabama (and Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kentucky, West Virginia), Tennessee would be the armpit of the Union.

Sorry bro's from those states.

You signing up for "Truth" is the epitome of basking in an echo chamber

No worse than an MSNBC or CNN viewer.

I didn't make it in. I was trying to get in to hear Trump's commentary. Apparently the traffic was massive. The sign up process couldn't keep up with the server demands. Whoever is running their Cloud sucks at their job.

A coup is an unlawful seizure of power, which is exactly what Trump, et al tried to do leading up to Jan 6th. Stop being obtuse.

typical fake news bs from the left .. you can't attempt a coup without some military force behind you .. they were questioning the rigged election .. that's not illegal last I checked .. this isn't cuba or venezuela

Katie Britt (R - Alabama - U.S. Senate) is doing the response. She's cute. damn.

iu

She seems like a cooking show host.... but too emotional. Perhaps this is for women and not me. I could see women eating this up.

"Biden created this border crisis with 94 Executive Orders in his first 90 days" - Katie Britt ( Good Quote)

She now is telling the story of a woman being sex trafficked and raped daily from the border. She is hammering the border policy.... Fentanyl, Murder, from Biden's border policy.
My mind/brain complex is entertaining the idea of Britt for VP.

This might be the worst rebuttal of all time lol. This chick isn't it.
I think I liked her deal is because she wasn't yelling at me.

Back