Jon Jones knows who daddy is

Every fighter gets old and Jones has lived like a rockstar methhead while being the best fighter on earth for a decade.

He will lose eventually, probably sooner than later.

But he's still easily among the GOATs and has a case for THE GOAT despite all of his bullshit life decisions.

If he lived clean (or even just cleaner) it's likely he'd be as close to being considered the undisputed GOAT as any fighter ever.

Jon might lose to Tom, but Tom wouldn't have had a sliver of a chance against Jon in his prime, and he'll never be a fraction of the fighter that Jon was, in terms of accomplishment, ability or significance to the history of MMA. Imagine if he wasn't a degenerate coke head.

Stay salty.
It is not fair to pretend that Jon made it as far as he did without the blessing of Dana. His repeated steroid violations, inexplicably excused eye poking among the myriad of other scummy cheating habits would have gotten any other fighter kicked out of the ufc. The reason he went as far as he did was because he simply got away with it which, to this day, bewilders me. He went as far as admitting he eye pokes on purpose and still nothing has ever been done about it. Truly mind boggling.

It is not fair to pretend that Jon made it as far as he did without the blessing of Dana. His repeated steroid violations, inexplicably excused eye poking among the myriad of other scummy cheating habits would have gotten any other fighter kicked out of the ufc. The reason he went as far as he did was because he simply got away with it which, to this day, bewilders me. He went as far as admitting he eye pokes on purpose and still nothing has ever been done about it. Truly mind boggling.

Really? It boggles you?

GSP greased.

Chael Juiced and fought dirty

Vítor fought dirty

How many short grabbers are there?

How many rabbit punchers are there?

What happened to Overeem after the horsemeat?

You named your handle after Duke Roufus, his camp presided over a kickboxer on their "team" being beaten to death.

Let's stop fucking pretending we're watching anything clean here.

Jones in the past has admitted his weakness is men his height, and Aspinall is much bigger. Aspinall is arguably better than Jon Jones in every possible way except wrestling. Aspinall has Size, Speed, Power, and Youth. Jon Jones stands no chance and he knows it, so he can act tough in public all he wants, Aspinall ends him any way he wants.

ASPINALL BLESS

View attachment 1035461
I thought u was gonna say Pereira lol

Aspinall can win anyway he wants. Jones is an easy matchup for him he doesn't bring much to the table other than Takedowns. Jones is slow, old, fat, no KO power. It's more of a question of what can Jones do to Aspinall? TD and leg kick thats it.

How can we take your posts seriously with these kinds of sentence?

Jones isn't an easy match-up for anybody. It looks like you are trolling.

Every fighter gets old and Jones has lived like a rockstar methhead while being the best fighter on earth for a decade.

He will lose eventually, probably sooner than later.

But he's still easily among the GOATs and has a case for THE GOAT despite all of his bullshit life decisions.

If he lived clean (or even just cleaner) it's likely he'd be as close to being considered the undisputed GOAT as any fighter ever.

Jon might lose to Tom, but Tom wouldn't have had a sliver of a chance against Jon in his prime, and he'll never be a fraction of the fighter that Jon was, in terms of accomplishment, ability or significance to the history of MMA. Imagine if he wasn't a degenerate coke head.

Stay salty.
Roiding hiding under rings cokehead, never forget.

Jon is extra puffy and swollen faced here.

you also said that gane was his daddy
gane was so big and juicy

ive been reading posts like these for more than a decade son

been there still rememberd ridiculous post

Jones is probably the most gifted MMA fighter we have seen in a long time. I am not so sure about your conclusion here. Hopefully we get to see this fight but I bet after Stipe jones retires.
I believe he said that was his intentions leading up to his fight with Gane

a lot of the aspinall dickriding is out of hatred towards bones. the community jerks off to the idea of a young stallion finally dethroning bones in the cage

Remember when Aspullnall loses his fanbase is going to call him a can and call on Jones to fight a real HW.

Jones haters are like sorority girls they always switching.

Remember when Aspullnall loses his fanbase is going to call him a can and call on Jones to fight a real HW.

Jones haters are like sorority girls they always switching.
i mean, i hate the guy too, it irks the living shit outta me that he pulls "the gods testing me" card instead of just flat out admitting that he fucked up or is a disgusting person.
But even then the mental gymnastics that ufc fans do to convince themselves that he's not top 3 p4p to ever do it is fucking mind boggling.

Last edited:
Really? It boggles you?

GSP greased.

Chael Juiced and fought dirty

Vítor fought dirty

How many short grabbers are there?

How many rabbit punchers are there?

What happened to Overeem after the horsemeat?

You named your handle after Duke Roufus, his camp presided over a kickboxer on their "team" being beaten to death.

Let's stop fucking pretending we're watching anything clean here.
Yeah it does. You bring out speculation and assumptions and pretend they stack up equally with proven, habitual cheating, some of which he even admitted to doing because he kept getting away with it. Not the same.

It's pretty cool how you can make Jones lose fights and suck as much as you want, simply by using your imagination. It's obviously a way of coping with the harsh reality in which Jones doesn't lose, but nonetheless pretty cool. The wonders of the human brain!

It is pretty wild lol.

We can debate some of his decision wins to dispel the idea that Jones is invincible...but the idea that someone 'ends Jones any way he wants' is pure fantasy. There is not one shred of evidence that should cause someone to believe that kind of extreme belief.

I would be quite happy to see Aspinall flatline Jones...but to act like it's a foregone conclusion is utterly ridiculous lol

Yeah it does. You bring out speculation and assumptions and pretend they stack up equally with proven, habitual cheating, some of which he even admitted to doing because he kept getting away with it. Not the same.

How many people have made it "without Dana's blessing" ?

Come on bro. You sound foolish.

Dana cuts people he likes slack and he does it any time he wants and it tends to be geared towards the best fighters.

If you suck, the boss doesn't cut you slack. If you don't bring in money the boss doesn't cut you slack. If you're an incredible fighter or a fan favorite you get more slack when you fuck up.

The flip side is you can be a great fighter, clean image, and the boss can ignore you. How many amazing fighters can you think of that got skipped over for their title shot? No one makes it to the top without Dana's blessing. You're complaining about nothing.

Jon would have been special either way. And if he were actually clean he probably would have been even more amazing. I said that plenty times. He was undeniable as anyone, but clean or not if Dana didn't want him getting his TS he wouldn't have.

It's a dirty sport. Go cry into your pillow about it.

Someone give this shitty troll a red card already. Or a pink belt.

I forgot all the trouble he had against Gane being a taller athletic fighter.

Back