Media Jon Jones training rugby in Australia

...Completely detached pectoral, devastating injury, so bad he had to pull out of 295 and take Stipe with him...tackling rugby players a couple months later. Fake injury, pulled a muscle and didn't want to give Stipe an advantage
2013 acct
you should have seen a young jon jones back then
beating the best of the best fighters
i know its been a hard decade for you

you where wishing someone beats him so that his impressive resume will degrade

your not alone theres lots of people like you
haha

I would say Hockey is up there, they definitely hit each other at much faster speeds making the hits much more devastating than any Rugby hit, in fact I don't think I have ever seen hits as nasty in any other sport compared to Hockey.
Hockey is a bit of a blind spot for an Aussie haha. Yeah I can see the toughness, cardio and skill that when I think about it. Fair call

Lol, so much bullsh!t

Jones was simply tackling a dude with a bag

A world class rugby player would lay him out

I dare say Volk would have good enough technique to do it
its like an exhibition show and maybe staged
relax dude

lmao stop with that delusion volk already got toyed by islam

ofcourse jones is an mma fighter
not a rugby player
you sound like you hate it so much even though it is most likely staged or just an exhibition
get a life bro

Lol, so much bullsh!t

Jones was simply tackling a dude with a bag

A world class rugby player would lay him out

I dare say Volk would have good enough technique to do it
Small blokes are often good defenders. Much easier to get at the ribs or hips

2013 acct
you should have seen a young jon jones back then
beating the best of the best fighters
i know its been a hard decade for you

you where wishing someone beats him so that his impressive resume will degrade

your not alone theres lots of people like you
haha
Most of that time he's been suspended for crimes or steroids

I would say Hockey is up there, they definitely hit each other at much faster speeds making the hits much more devastating than any Rugby hit, in fact I don't think I have ever seen hits as nasty in any other sport compared to Hockey.

The fact that NHL teams can do 82 game regular seasons with smaller rosters than American football and rugby teams and yet somehow the players still have longer careers and you see way more guys competing at a high level in their late 30s and into their 40s suggests its nowhere near as physically brutal as those sports overall.

Lol why are you guys so mad? It.cant be because you like Aspinall that much I refuse to believe it.

This has me thinking UFC 300
I was thinking a may or June return or something along those lines. A ufc 300 return would be great, though. That’s only two months away, however. Maybe an 8 week training camp wouldn’t be enough for Jones. You know how he likes to overprepare for big fights. I hope you’re right. The way ufc 300 has been looking is very subpar imo.

What a friggin BOSS. Going out there injured, zero fucks given.

There's a reason this man is the best to ever do it.

And what an exceptional role model, showing good sportsmanship and everything.

but what about the scrums and stuff? league's scrums look more like huddles, while union scrums look like an actual war for who gets possession. i don't really know shit about rugby though

Yeah the scrums in Union are actually competitive. They used to be competitive in League as well back in the 80's but they changed it to speed up the game. The scrums in league are now basically for show and are only still there to take the forwards out of the game so there is more space for the backs if they want to run a play. The Union scrums slow down the game a lot.. might take a few minutes just to get the scrum set so everyone gets a long rest, where as in Rugby League the ball is back in play a lot faster. You have to be a lot fitter to play Rugby League.. you see that in the body types a lot of the union forwards who can be upwards of 130kg.. they'd get exposed very quickly playing League.

Yeah the scrums in Union are actually competitive. They used to be competitive in League as well back in the 80's but they changed it to speed up the game. The scrums in league are now basically for show and are only still there to take the forwards out of the game so there is more space for the backs if they want to run a play. The Union scrums slow down the game a lot.. might take a few minutes just to get the scrum set so everyone gets a long rest, where as in Rugby League the ball is back in play a lot faster. You have to be a lot fitter to play Rugby League.. you see that in the body types a lot of the union forwards who can be upwards of 130kg.. they'd get exposed very quickly playing League.

i was going to say, it seems like Union has more giant NFL sized players than what League has, but you're right that the big guys in league seem a lot fitter and overall more active than the ones in Union.

That recent comedy club video is a baddddd look

“Are you sure that’s just alcohol”

Jones got called out for looking a fool!

That said - we’ve all been there before

Back