Josh Taylor vs José Ramírez May 22nd ESPN TOP RANK

I don't know, hard to pick against fighters, especially champions, when they have Reynoso or Garcia running the playbook.
I think Taylor dropping Mcguigan and picking up Ben Davison will backfire hard.
Give me Ramirez. He'll catch Taylor and bust him up mid to late fight.

Josh looks fitter and hungrier than ever

I have a worry that his work with Davison has been overly strength and conditioning focused, as I think Davison is something of a charlatan when it comes to technical boxing skills.

Don’t understand why Taylor didn’t go with a big name US trainer to take him to the next level.

Taylor vs Ramirez has really gone under the radar in terms of promotion. One of the best fights of the year.

A little mma tonight to whet the appetite, and this tomorrow. This is going to be a fun fight.

I don't know, hard to pick against fighters, especially champions, when they have Reynoso or Garcia running the playbook.
I think Taylor dropping Mcguigan and picking up Ben Davison will backfire hard.
Give me Ramirez. He'll catch Taylor and bust him up mid to late fight.
Garcia made Ramirez worse, he has no footwork now and just wades forward. With Roach he was much better

I have a worry that his work with Davison has been overly strength and conditioning focused, as I think Davison is something of a charlatan when it comes to technical boxing skills.

Don’t understand why Taylor didn’t go with a big name US trainer to take him to the next level.

To be fair Taylor got this far.with what he's had, and Davison got Fury where he is. Not exactly a crisis. And how much better can he get?

Fuck all the naysayers, this is an awesome fight that I cannot wait for.

Including Ramirez, Taylor's last six opponents have a combined record of 136-1.
Where's the naysayers? Everyone is in agreement that this is a great fight.

I'm all in with Taylor in this one. Ramirez is a tough nut but I believe Taylor can crack him. Ramirez has struggled in his last two bouts against fighters that aren't nearly as good as Taylor. I think Taylor stops him late. It'll be a bit of a war early on but Taylor will come on down the stretch like he always does & batter Ramirez into defeat.

Wonder if that’s Taylor’s actual personality or if it’s his way of getting into fight mode.

Seems to like getting animated pre-fight.

Back