June 26th Tank Davis vs Mario Barrios PBC Showtime PPV

too much for barrios this early but barrios is a legit beast. tank takes him out in 6

In the co-feature before Davis-Barrios, Rosario and Lubin will engage in a high-stakes fight that’ll help keep the winner in position for another 154-pound title shot.

The Dominican Republic’s Rosario (20-2-1, 14 KOs) lost the IBF and WBA titles to Jermell Charlo in his last fight. Houston’s Charlo (34-1, 18 KOs), also the WBC champion, knocked out Rosario with a body shot in the eighth round of that September 26 bout at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.

Lubin, a southpaw from Orlando, Florida, has won five straight bouts since Charlo knocked him out with one punch in their fight for Charlo’s WBC super welterweight title in October 2017 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. In his most recent action, Lubin (23-1, 16 KOs) defeated Cleveland’s Terrell Gausha (22-2-1, 11 KOs) by unanimous decision in a 12-rounder September 19 at Mohegan Sun Arena.

I still remember the long drawn out fight Barrios had with that Russian guy maybe 2 fights ago for him and he literally looked on the verge of physically and mentally breaking. Gervonta wins this

Too bad Leo got KOd so badly. He was competitive until that point. One of those fights I wish I could see again because I’m sure Leo could do better. Not happening.

Not going to praise this when the big 5 in the division aren't fighting each other

Wasn’t aware that Rosario/Lubin was on this card. That’s a good fight. Lubin is a glass cannon so if Rosario can handle the power he could very well stop him

Back