Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

Cucuy bless the lw goat the best to ever do it at lw.

He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...
Tibau was juiced to the gills and huge. He did ragdoll and control al, the 3rd round just as with Conor, he stood and jabbed. The fighter Kevin Lee ragdolled Tony with ease and had mount etc. Until he gassed, he controlled tony easily. Khabib will lock around Tony's waist and do what he wants. Tony is a skinny guy who doesnt have as good tdd or wrestling.

Tibau was juiced to the gills and huge. He did ragdoll and control al, the 3rd round just as with Conor, he stood and jabbed. The fighter Kevin Lee ragdolled Tony with ease and had mount etc. Until he gassed, he controlled tony easily. Khabib will lock around Tony's waist and do what he wants. Tony is a skinny guy who doesnt have as good tdd or wrestling.

Pretty much this,Tony's only chance is getting a sub. I just dont think hes strong enough to sub Khabib,hes too good and technical on the ground.

You like it when dudes hold subs for too long then spit at their opponent after the ref finally drags them off?
wtf r u talking about ? conor was talking about putting habib in a casket before the fight, and cheated the entire fight. 0.5 seconds of holdings subs is nothing

He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...
Imagine bringing up a fight from nearly a decade ago and a fight on one day notice (which ended in a 50-43 decision), to support your narrative..

{<jordan}

Imagine bringing up a fight from nearly a decade ago and a fight on one day notice (which ended in a 50-43 decision), to support your narrative..

{<jordan}
it wasn't a short notice for al too ?

yeah i'm on the boat of, this isnt a good idea

Tony Bravo briging the Tibau fight as if it was still relevant, I hope he's just trying to play mind games because if he and Tony rely on 8 years old fights and things that 'khabib has never seen before' they might be in a rude awakening come fight night.

Both are better defensive wrestlers than Tony, especially Tibau.

Ferg is the only LW who can actually beat Kebob and he will do it.

Tony 5th Round by People's Elbow
#AndNew
<4>

Khabib will lose. Dp had him dead to rights but donked it.

Tony has too many weapons and khabib has one. We've seen khabib built up to be this monster but he's finally fighting someone on his level.

What if I told you that Khabib never fought a wrestler as good as Lee? Not even close...
He ragdolled RDA who handles Lee extremely easily. He also beat Raging Al who hold 2 Ws over Lee.
Tony took Tibau down, Tibau failed to take down Tony

Khabib failed to take down Tibau. Tibau took Khabib down.

Confirmed Tony has better takedowns and TDD than Khabib.
Tony caught a sloppy kick. Didn't really take him down

who is the last wrestler that beat tony ?
Hard to lose to wrestlers when you primarily fight stand up fighters. He's fought 1 wrestler in the last 4 years.

But I don't know what that has to do with his defensive wrestling compared to Iaquinta and Tibau

Hard to lose to wrestlers when you primarily fight stand up fighters. He's fought 1 wrestler in the last 4 years.

But I don't know what that has to do with his defensive wrestling compared to Iaquinta and Tibau
you didn't answer the question

Back