Justin Gaethje vs. Max Holloway or Charles Oliveira vs. Arman Tsarukyan - Which fight are you most excited to watch? (The Finals) |UFC 300|

Which fight are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters
Gaethje vs Holloway is my ME of this very stacked card. The whole card is fire though.

Gaethje and Holloway will be like Rock 'em Sock 'em robots until one man drops, and I think there's a high likelihood the Oliviera fight ends up with a bunch of G'n'P or even...... Lay 'n' Pray.

They could BOTH be great though.

Well, I don't really want to see Max beaten retarded and wearing a diaper in a wheelchair while me mumbles "it is what it is" repeatedly with his carer looking sad.

The other fight has actual implications for the division. Not as exciting of course.

Max is more durable than people are giving him credit. The guy ate power punches from Poirier for five rounds for fucks sake.

I can’t pick one but if I did it’s the Max Justin fight

Gaethje vs Holloway only because whatever way Tsarukyan vs Oliveira goes I think it’s gonna end fairly early.

Max vs Justin is going to be a banger, but otherwise it’s a useless matchup, does nothing for the division unless max wins and stays at LW. I will watch, but not sure if I’m going to get excited for this.

Charles vs. Arman is a really high level matchup, two fighters who are willing to fight anyone. The real “who’s the number one guy in the division” match.
But hard to get excited for this one either as it might not do anything for the division, because all the shenanigans with the LW divisions scheduling lately.

Definitely Charles vs Armen... I couldn't care less about Gaetsche vs Holloway. But I'm REALLY excited for Kayla and Zhang, the rest of the card is just a bonus.
lol

Back