Opinion Kamala Harris Blames Climate Change for the Border Crisis

Not surprised the Ho comes up with stupid shit like this as a way of trying to blame others.

Translation

" well if you drive a car you are more to blame for this situation then we are"

She’s 100% correct. Climate change is playing a big part of the border crisis.

The problem is the modern day conservative movement is anti science and doesn’t believe in a climate change.

Ah, a single paper spanning 39 years of data.

It’s possible. A measurable difference creating a grand conclusion in that time period is iffy.
You should call them and tell them your opinion as someone from Michigan. Who needs data when you have common sense, right?

You should call them and tell them your opinion as someone from Michigan. Who needs data when you have common sense, right?
I could look at the same data they did in about 3-4 hours. And yes, common sense does matter, actually; especially when you are science literate to begin with.

It seems to me that the Biden admin and the current far left would be using climate change as a excuse for border crisis when that is not the reality.

This isn’t a secret that this is the talking point bow .. CNN caught on tape talking about driving the climate narrative too bad there isn’t scientist facts to back it up .. just like “ systematic racism “ a catch all phrase .. “ climate crisis”

Short answer? Biden hasn't done jack shit either way...

And of course you're not reading it... lol. That would acknowledge their complete failure.
Yep. This is a cop out on top of throwing red meat to their base. Two birds one Kamala

This isn’t a secret that this is the talking point bow .. CNN caught on tape talking about driving the climate narrative too bad there isn’t scientist facts to back it up .. just like “ systematic racism “ a catch all phrase .. “ climate crisis”
I mean, climate change is a very broad term and unequivocally a fact (which is why they use it). The question is how much can we influence it .

Im surprised she didn’t throw in the Build Back Better taking point... It would make just as much sense

I mean, climate change is a very broad term and unequivocally a fact (which is why they use it). The question is how much can we influence it .
Yea it’s a real thing for sure but it’s of course political and it will only get worse.