Kareem Abdul jabbar is overrated

Lol at this. Comparing the most basic statistics ignoring pace. Kareem played in the highest paced era in history and shaq played in the slowest paced era. Pace is the reason we don't consider wilt as good as Jordan.

Haha. Pace is not the reason Jordan is better than Wilt.

kareem played with the two greatest guards of all time, Hakeem unfortunately played with no help for 80% of his career. His two championships were him and a bunch of guys, pretty weak team.

if he had a magic to play alongside with a few championships more for sure we would say that.

jordan picks Hakeem over shaq because of his well rounded ness. Hakeem is probably the best two way center of all time. Leads in blocks which will be untouched and top ten in steals

Hakeem was great, I agree. Head to head with Kareem they were fairly even points wise with Hakeem pulling more rebounds. But Kareem's team had an 18-5 record. Keep in mind this was well past Kareem's peak.

As I said earlier, I think Hakeem was better suited for the modern rules. But Kareem won six MVP's compared to one for Hakeem. Even at the peak of Hakeem's career he wasn't receiving these kinds of accolades.

So, even at the very end of his career Kareem was outplaying Ewing. Why on earth do you think Ewing would somehow fair better if he

Ewing over Kareem is far fetched but Ewing would be a lot dominant during the weak 70s

Kareem outplays him

Hakeem was great, I agree. Head to head with Kareem they were fairly even points wise with Hakeem pulling more rebounds. But Kareem's team had an 18-5 record. Keep in mind this was well past Kareem's peak.

As I said earlier, I think Hakeem was better suited for the modern rules. But Kareem won six MVP's compared to one for Hakeem. Even at the peak of Hakeem's career he wasn't receiving these kinds of accolades.

again you’re talking about Kareem with the showtime lakers who are one of the greatest teams of all time.

hakeem had Ralph Sampson and no guards. They could key in on him.

A B league nba player today would dominate the 70s
And today's NFL linemen are as fast as 80s RBs.

And Usain bolt would crush Jesse Owens.

And Babe Ruth would probably bat .150 against today's pitchers.

Stupid comment is stupid.

again you’re talking about Kareem with the showtime lakers who are one of the greatest teams of all time.

hakeem had Ralph Sampson and no guards. They could key in on him.

Hakeem was also much less developed than Kareem when they both entered the league. Hakeem hadn't played organized ball that long as he was a soccer goalie as a kid. Took him longer to develop if remember correctly.

And today's NFL linemen are as fast as 80s RBs.

And Usain bolt would crush Jesse Owens.

And Babe Ruth would probably bat .150 against today's pitchers.

Stupid comment is stupid.

yeah if you put those guys with todays methods of course they could compete

yeah if you put those guys with todays methods of course they could compete

Lmao no method would allow them to compete. You put Abbar on the Dolce Diet and give him access to the top strength/conditioning coaches of today and he'd still get 30-35 dropped on him by any C in my rec league.

Kareem averages 45 in today’s NBA. Who knows though, maybe he gets D’d up and bodied by JJ Barea.

{<jordan}

He is a bit overrated in terms of how he’s perceived amongst the other upper echelon players. He got 1 title alone and was the second best player for his next 5 which I think is less impressive than what a Tim Duncan or a Dream accomplished in my opinion.

Lmao no method would allow them to compete. You put Abbar on the Dolce Diet and give him access to the top strength/conditioning coaches of today and he'd still get 30-35 dropped on him by any C in my rec league.

that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard.

so you’re saying Hakeem, and Shaq would get 30 dropped on them?

Back