Khabib vs Adesanya: who takes it and how?

I doubt he walks around bigger than 175 in camp if even that. Wasteland.

giphy.gif

Getting this upset about this is not a sign of maturity. Quoting someone is also not a good strategy for getting them to leave a thread.

Jones vs Lesnar is within the realm of possibility as they are one weight class apart and Jones has stated that he will eventually move to HW. Israel vs Khabib would never happen as they are two weight classes apart and Israel has expressed interest in moving up not down. It's a silly nonsensical match up.

No your thread would still be dumb if your join date were 2004. It would be worse in fact.
The weight difference between Lesnar and Jones is more than Khabib and Israel...
Oh looks like another thread was made about this match up seeing as how the thread was merged...
O.P here as well must be a new member who makes shit threads also.....
For the record I'm not upset, nor have I said anything that was non sensical or rude.
Just curious what others thought about the idea, but I found myself in the right thread now and no longer require your condensending opinions.

If Khabib doesn't get clipped he'll eventually take Israel down and finish him. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
I want openweight fights in UFC, openweight is awesome, any time there has been openweight in other MMA orgs it has been epic and very entertaining. It would be good for us fans

I've only read the first and last page, maybe someone else has mentioned this, but Khabib's getting old, Bro. Seriously, that 30+ old man chin would break under Adesanya's striking.

Back