Opinion Khabib's under scrutiny for being "stubbornily silent", while Dagestani men get drafted into war

Why does MMA have to become a political thing? Do football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and hockey players get called out for addressing world issues?

Only when they stay silent on issues we demand them to support. If they take the opposite side or criticize our politics then we hit them with "shut and dribble" and demand them to stay out of politics. :confused:

Should he be against the invasion as whole or just that 'his people' are drafted to fight?
Assuming he's against it and just remains silent out of protection of himself and his family, it just shows that things in Russia won't be changing anytime soon, since the people prefer silently accept that the regime does whatever the fuck they want to do, as long as it's not touching the individual directly. Might as well be murdering compatriots or neighbours, I don't care because my little world is safe.

Pretty gloomy future under the thumb of despots, if you ask me and morally questionable to say the least.

I honestly don't blame Khabib for this one. He is in a very precarious position and staying silent might be the best thing to do.

You are not ideologically pure enough. Your deep love for Khabib is clouding your judgment. You must be rootin’ for Pootin’. Disgraceful.

<DisgustingHHH>

So Khabib is basically a Republican? Not really thread worthy

Hard working, athletic, and seemingly unbeatable is how you view Republicans? Wow. That's a weird view you have of them.

I admire Russian culture and think they are some of the toughest people on earth, I just do not agree with Dugin's foreign policy. Russia isn't entitled to invade Ukraine. I know Ukraine has been geographically important to Russia since at least Csarist times, but Zelesky has a right to defend his country.

Man.....you don't know how much you don't know.

You don't deserve to have an opinion. You really don't.

Reactions: SBC
Should he be against the invasion as whole or just that 'his people' are drafted to fight?
Assuming he's against it and just remains silent out of protection of himself and his family, it just shows that things in Russia won't be changing anytime soon, since the people prefer silently accept that the regime does whatever the fuck they want to do, as long as it's not touching the individual directly. Might as well be murdering compatriots or neighbours, I don't care because my little world is safe.

Pretty gloomy future under the thumb of despots, if you ask me and morally questionable to say the least.

That's exactly what it is. Had the same vibes when I lived in China, to be honest, regarding how the population seemed to view the regime and their compatriots. No coincidence, two countries bred from the same stock in many ways.

Lol I love the "Are you only brave in the cage?"

As opposed to being brave on Twitter, where it really matters

Given how good friends he is with Kadyrov he's probably all for the invasion.
1166621350.jpg

Screen_Shot_2019_06_12_at_8.20.51_AM.png

1030471.jpg

God only mitght know.
Kadirov most likely is pro Kremlin oriented cos $ ....

While Kadriov had sponsored some am athletes if they liked him.
In these areas to be sponsor's friend is norm.....
Is he really friend, only God does knows.
Maybe yes, maybe not.

Having great cardio and being tough is typically enough to win fights. In boxing it's called being a swarmer, just push a pace your opponent can't maintain and break them down.

Man.....you don't know how much you don't know.

You don't deserve to have an opinion. You really don't.

What don't I know? The situation with NATO knocking on Russia's backdoor with the situation in Ukraine? I still don't like the way it was handled by Russia.

What don't I know? The situation with NATO knocking on Russia's backdoor with the situation in Ukraine? I still don't like the way it was handled by Russia.
NATO would never invade Russia. Putin already knew that anything else is rhetoric, a war between NATO and Russia can't be won, both sides and the rest of the world would lose. He just wanted to annex more territory and miscalculated thinking it would be an easy victory with no real consequences.

It's no different than claiming Zelensky who is Jewish is a NAZI. It's an absurd lie and Putin knows it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa

For those who are not up to date, Dagestan has been under social unrest since Putin's called for a "partial mobilization" of the population to fight (and die) in Ukraine. Of course, ethnic groups in eastern Russia like Dagestan have been disproportionately affected by the draft, since Putin is hesitant of facing unrest in Moscow and St Petersburg, in what some are calling an "ethnic cleansing"

The head of Dagestan has been particularly vocal against draft officers, who have been calling for "all male citizens to report to the nearest conscription office"

Chechen groups are also not happy with Khabib:

“Khabib, how are you? Everything good? It is just that there are rallies, shootings & beating of women. If you aren’t aware. Or are you only brave in a cage?"

So much for "I have prepared for war during my whole life", eh ? I wonder what Islam is up to while his friends and teammates get conscripted to die in an unwinnable war.

https://twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/1574519427605078017/photo/1

Yep he should take the first opportunity to die. Except that this is not some Jollywood movie. This is real

Yeah.. Khabib should speak against Putin and have his whole family either sent to war or disappeared. Very smart thing to do.

Signed: A retarded Sherdogger and that cuck Karim Zidane

NATO would never invade Russia. Putin already knew that anything else is rhetoric, a war between NATO and Russia can't be won, both sides and the rest of the world would lose. He just wanted to annex more territory and miscalculated thinking it would be an easy victory with no real consequences.

It's no different than claiming Zelensky who is Jewish is a NAZI. It's an absurd lie and Putin knows it.

More than this.
Russia knew that if they didn't had invaded Ukr even today didn't had even candidate paper carrot for EU.
Not alone to talk about NATO....
And with little doubt after next elections Ukr had another PM and president and MoD....
As usually in Ukr during 30 years....

So basically everyone in every country.

Better he keep Quiet and to feed the mob with any sort of statement. The only statement he could even give is a basic “I hope peace prevails soon”

Back