Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

new from always amazing Stella Jang:

one of the best soloists out there IMO.

covering Edith Piaf (wish she had done the whole song):

That first one is different. More intriguing than the second.
yeah, HA:TFELT is making much more interesting and personal music IMO, especially with something like Life Sucks which is about her relationship with her father. i mean, she's a really artistic and bohemian kind of person anyway so it's no surprise.

Yubin has a great city pop track with Lady, and Perfume was pretty good too, but although it's way more generically "poppy" i like Me Time the best.

She's good.
yeah, she's a great singer-songwriter IMO. i wouldn't say it's a style i usually enjoy that much, but she's so good. she's got a really unique sound a lot of which comes from her time in France which is really evident in Vanishing Paycheck which is probably my favorite from her:

her French influence is also on full display in this truly impressive video of her doing French tongue twisters:

her discography is basically full of songs that are so sweet they'd be sickening if it wasn't for her talent and style.

just found out about OoOo but this is some nice, dreamy stuff (R&B i guess):

I haven't looked, but I feel anything I post here is probably something you've posted already!

How do you find all this stuff?

I haven't looked, but I feel anything I post here is probably something you've posted already!

How do you find all this stuff?
hahaha, no way. i like Lee Hi a lot, but hadn't listened to a lot of the songs you posted. and for Park Jiyoon i only knew "Coming of Age Ceremony."

i just found OoOo from looking at this channel to listen to this Bibi song and just stumbled across her.

i found a lot of great korean indie music from the aptly named KoreanIndie.com too but haven't gone there in a while. i think i also just trust in the algorithm.

hahaha, no way. i like Lee Hi a lot, but hadn't listened to a lot of the songs you posted. and for Park Jiyoon i only knew "Coming of Age Ceremony."

i just found OoOo from looking at this channel to listen to this Bibi song and just stumbled across her.

i found a lot of great korean indie music from the aptly named KoreanIndie.com too but haven't gone there in a while. i think i also just trust in the algorithm.

man, i love this song so much. for me, BIBI can do no wrong, so much of what she's put out is fantastic. i really love Life's a Bitch too and the MV really captures the lyrics but also adds so much more to it.

Was gonna start listening to her, but got side tracked on LeeHi. Digging her 70s disco styles.

But wow.

before she got plastic surgery!

Compare that to her in 2021

She has a great voice.

Last edited:
Back