Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

just found out about this TWICE b-side and was shocked:

they had a lot of great b-sides back around when they debuted but i haven't been paying attention to them in a long time and maybe i should. and it's not just a b-side but a Japanese b-side.... love the lower register a lot of them get to use, and Mina's voice is amazing here.

just found out about this TWICE b-side and was shocked:

they had a lot of great b-sides back around when they debuted but i haven't been paying attention to them in a long time and maybe i should. and it's not just a b-side but a Japanese b-side.... love the lower register a lot of them get to use, and Mina's voice is amazing here.

By far, one of the best AVs !

She shoots people, so there's that.

Last edited:
This must've been a shit load of work to get down.

don't know if anyone else is watching Street Woman Fighter, the female dance crew competition show, but one of the teams on the show, La Chica, are her choreographers and her female backup dancers here. really good show, highly recommended for those missing Unpretty Rapstar.

she's had so many hits as a solo artist and i think i'd have to say Lalalay is my favorite of hers, but damn this is so good. really they all are great though.

Yeah, there's always a break in the standard rhythm of the song so it's not the same o stuff. And looks like she slimmed up since that video Tail. Must've been too much touring, noodles and beer.

She's a special artist.

I saw she's advertising an online concert series.

don't know if anyone else is watching Street Woman Fighter, the female dance crew competition show, but one of the teams on the show, La Chica, are her choreographers and her female backup dancers here. really good show, highly recommended for those missing Unpretty Rapstar.

I just saw this one for the first time today. Her and Sunmi are hot performers. I feel Park Ji Yoon has a better voice than both, but she's older now, not so new. (Wish she would do some jazz, she'd be marvelous at it).

I just saw this one for the first time today. Her and Sunmi are hot performers. I feel Park Ji Yoon has a better voice than both, but she's older now, not so new. (Wish she would do some jazz, she'd be marvelous at it).
i think all the Wonder Girls who went on to do some solo stuff have made some amazing songs. Sunmi's been the most consistent IMO, but Yeeun as HA:TFELT has been going less conventional and released one of my favorite songs of all time:

Yubin has had a lot of good solo releases as well, but my favorite would probably the surprisingly fun Me Time:

i think all the Wonder Girls who went on to do some solo stuff have made some amazing songs. Sunmi's been the most consistent IMO, but Yeeun as HA:TFELT has been going less conventional and released one of my favorite songs of all time:

Yubin has had a lot of good solo releases as well, but my favorite would probably the surprisingly fun Me Time:

That first one is different. More intriguing than the second.

K-pop is easily the most toxic genre of "entertainment" please don't stan for it.

Back