Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Right wingers think about trans dick 100x more than even trans people do. It's fucking insaneeeeeee how much free real estate trans dick owns in right wingers heads.

Regulating corporations?
Increasing taxes on the rich?
Increasing protections for American workers?
Crumbling infrastructure?
Children in poverty going hungry?

NOPE LOL. WE TALKIN' 'BOUT TRANS DICK BOYS. TRANS DICK FOR BREAKFAST. TRANS DICK FOR LUNCH. TRANS DICK FOR DINNER. TRANS DICK ON MY DOME 24/7 365
hormone blockers are produced by poor mom and dad popup shops I'm sure, having insurance carriers cover for trans surgeries and drugs has nothing to do with the rich either, I'm sure.

I dont know how many trannies are out there and i dont agree with the whole im a real woman thing.

That being said trannies are not something i think about at all and the only reason im exposed to it is because i follow social media where conservatives tend to lurk.

So yeah, if the science say no tranny teens i wont disagree.

But its funny how they think this is some major news that need to be commented on
do you even breed bro?

1 in 4 teens identify as non hetero

if that were to remain the case, our population would have an instant implosion. Scientifically, is that even possible? Loony leftists kept saying in the past that people were born that way <lol>

I dont know how many trannies are out there and i dont agree with the whole im a real woman thing.

That being said trannies are not something i think about at all and the only reason im exposed to it is because i follow social media where conservatives tend to lurk.

So yeah, if the science say no tranny teens i wont disagree.

But its funny how they think this is some major news that need to be commented on

But that's not what the science says, or what the scientists themselves said. What they said was that among the small percentage of gender-confused kids, some will progress to gender dysphoria and some have other problems. This is also not at all a controversial contention. Their study suggested 4% of kids will progress to clinical gender dysphoria. For the US, that's nearly 3 million kids. These dingleberries in here are going to suggest that those 3 million kids (a percentage verified by the cited study) will also just eventually grow out of it.

first "oh wow look at the lack of lefties in here. man aren't I so superior and smart?"
then "NO DON'T ENGAGE WITH THE THREAD LIKE THAT!!!"

You have a mega thread for posting and jacking it to trans people. Why do you have to post about such irrelevant shit day in and day out? You have REAL issues that affect your life. You probably have family drowning in medical debt. You probably have a young man somewhere in your family struggling to pay rent. But what are you frothing at the mouth about and spending every day of your life obsessing over? TRANS DICK. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
What in the absolute fuck are you talking about? "Engaging in a thread" means contributing to the actual thread topic, not your clownish attempt to derail and post about your sugar daddy fantasies of getting other men to pay your bills for you.

Most decent people find mutilating and sterilizing tens of thousands of children to be kind of a problem, whereas you seem to only care about free shit for yourself, so if you'd like to make a thread about your sugar daddy fantasies where more successful men take care of you and pay your bills, then make yet another thread about that instead of shitting up every other thread with "who cares about anybody else, I want to talk about free shit for myself".

We generally like to read Lolz.

"The authors conclude that the wish to be of the other sex is a relatively common phenomenon during normal adolescent development. The results provide new insights into different developmental patterns of gender non-contentedness in the general population. Knowledge on gender-related issues, so far, was mainly based on studies in clinical groups of patients seeking care for gender dysphoria and the associated distress, whereas this new study focuses on gender non-contentedness in the general population.

The researchers emphasize that while for the majority of adolescent participants their gender-related questions seem to be compatible with normal development, the study also suggests that a small proportion might progress into clinically relevant gender dysphoria and require appropriate care."

Note the distinction in their own conclusions between "gender non-contentedness" and "clinically relevant gender dysphoria." That's because the authorts of this study recognized they are two different things. They were examining what percentage of kids are likely to actually have gender dysphoria as opposed to being discontent with their gender as a tentative symptom of another problem. This actually helps in treating gender dysphoria, it doesn't disprove its existence as that was never the authors' contention.

On a sidenote, I found it pretty hilarious in that Google searching for this study gave me a really robust list of religious publications heralding it as evidence of the validity of God's work.

Typical cultist behavior... Not shocked you believe transing kids is acceptable... fucking gross

You didn't "Google" very long... did you

As Kids, They Thought They Were Trans. They No Longer Do.​

We were pushed to transition as teens — now we’re ‘vindicated’ by study showing kids grow out of it​

And the also backed a report in England where doctors were told to stop prescribing “puberty blocking” hormones after a bombshell audit of the country’s leading gender clinic, the Tavistock in London, found troubled teens were given the drugs without medical evidence that they were safe.

“These revelations are hugely vindicating,” 19-year-old detransitioner Chloe Cole told The Post.

“It’s frustrating that it has taken this long, but I’m thankful that this is finally becoming a mainstream conversation, and people are finally starting to wake up to what we are doing to children.”

In the Dutch study researchers tracked 2,700 children over the course of 15 years. They found that 11% of kids were struggling with their gender in early adolescence.

But by the age of 26, that number plummeted to 4% because, as the researchers note, “gender non-contentedness, while being relatively common during early adolescence, in general decreases with age.”

Last week, the National Health Service (NHS) in England halted puberty blockers for children, following a four-year review conducted by independent researcher Dr. Hilary Cass.

“For most young people, a medical pathway will not be the best way to manage their gender-related distress,” Cass wrote in her report.

“For those young people for whom a medical pathway is clinically indicated, it is not enough to provide this without also addressing wider mental health and/or psychosocially challenging problems.” <---- STOP PUSHING DRUGS/SURGERY AS THE ONLY PATH FORWARD

Marcus Evans, a British psychoanalyst who resigned from his position as the Clinical Director of Adult and Adolescent Services at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust in 2020 over concerns about the medicalization of trans youth, agrees with Cass’s conclusion.

“This is basically confirming all my complaints, but why it’s taken 15 years and loads of affected kids, goodness only knows,” Evans told The Post.

An epidemic of munchausen by proxy

Pathetic attention seekers using their kids as props.

“Look! I have TWO trans kids!!”

victimhood olympics

being a victim is powerful

all sorts of people use it

we've got the chosen people

colored

native americans

disabled

lgbtqiabcdefg

female

asylum seeker

I can make an exception if you have mobility issues, you can park closer and what not, but everyone else should fuck off.

But that's not what the science says, or what the scientists themselves said. What they said was that among the small percentage of gender-confused kids, some will progress to gender dysphoria and some have other problems. This is also not at all a controversial contention. Their study suggested 4% of kids will progress to clinical gender dysphoria. For the US, that's nearly 3 million kids. These dingleberries in here are going to suggest that those 3 million kids (a percentage verified by the cited study) will also just eventually grow out of it.

Oh... The science is settled now is it?

lol... Guess that's a wrap, Sinister says the "Science" says injections and surgery are the best and only answer.

Amazing that several countries in the EU completely disagree with you.... as well as most of the US.

Cultist

well yeah because the whole thing is triggered mostly triggered by chemical imbalance ... sometimes it balances out. You shouldn't jump the gun on anything unless there is an immediate issue such as a health problem that needs to be checked. If you get to 18+ or reasonable comprehensive age and still feel the same sure go do what you want.

The motivation about the kid above wanting to be on equal terms with the boys in her class is highly questionable. As boys we know how it works and men can be far for competitive than women. She wasn't even feeling like a boy in a girl's body she just thought the boys had it easier. This is not true.

Typical cultist behavior... Not shocked you believe transing kids is acceptable... fucking gross

You didn't "Google" very long... did you

As Kids, They Thought They Were Trans. They No Longer Do.​

We were pushed to transition as teens — now we’re ‘vindicated’ by study showing kids grow out of it​

And the also backed a report in England where doctors were told to stop prescribing “puberty blocking” hormones after a bombshell audit of the country’s leading gender clinic, the Tavistock in London, found troubled teens were given the drugs without medical evidence that they were safe.

“These revelations are hugely vindicating,” 19-year-old detransitioner Chloe Cole told The Post.

“It’s frustrating that it has taken this long, but I’m thankful that this is finally becoming a mainstream conversation, and people are finally starting to wake up to what we are doing to children.”

In the Dutch study researchers tracked 2,700 children over the course of 15 years. They found that 11% of kids were struggling with their gender in early adolescence.

But by the age of 26, that number plummeted to 4% because, as the researchers note, “gender non-contentedness, while being relatively common during early adolescence, in general decreases with age.”

Last week, the National Health Service (NHS) in England halted puberty blockers for children, following a four-year review conducted by independent researcher Dr. Hilary Cass.

“For most young people, a medical pathway will not be the best way to manage their gender-related distress,” Cass wrote in her report.

“For those young people for whom a medical pathway is clinically indicated, it is not enough to provide this without also addressing wider mental health and/or psychosocially challenging problems.” <---- STOP PUSHING DRUGS/SURGERY AS THE ONLY PATH FORWARD

Marcus Evans, a British psychoanalyst who resigned from his position as the Clinical Director of Adult and Adolescent Services at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust in 2020 over concerns about the medicalization of trans youth, agrees with Cass’s conclusion.

“This is basically confirming all my complaints, but why it’s taken 15 years and loads of affected kids, goodness only knows,” Evans told The Post.

Nice side-step. I didnt think you would engage with what the authors of this study actually said versus what they didn't say, and you didnt disappoint.

victimhood olympics

being a victim is powerful

all sorts of people use it

we've got the chosen people

colored

native americans

disabled

lgbtqiabcdefg

female

asylum seeker

I can make an exception if you have mobility issues, you can park closer and what not, but everyone else should fuck off.

Progressives desire to be a victim and wear it like a Badge of Honor.

Sad really...

Also... "Pay my Student Loans!! I'm a victim of my own horrible decisions!!"

lol

Oh... The science is settled now is it?

lol... Guess that's a wrap, Sinister says the "Science" says injections and surgery are the best and only answer.

Amazing that several countries in the EU completely disagree with you.... as well as most of the US.

Cultist

I posted what the authors of the cited study said, you're rejecting their conclusion. I'm the cultists. Lol

Dwayne Wade should prolly read this research before he lets Gabby do irreparable damage to the kid that ain’t hers.
That vag must be gilded, because he is going with it. What does the actual mother say though? She still around?

That vag must be gilded, because he is going with it. What does the actual mother say though? She still around?
She is a long drawn out legal battle with the wades.

She just doesn’t have the outreach the wades do so she keeps losing her son bit by bit cause that no upper lip having heffer won’t stop fucking with shit.

Right wingers think about trans dick 100x more than even trans people do. It's fucking insaneeeeeee how much free real estate trans dick owns in right wingers heads.

Regulating corporations?
Increasing taxes on the rich?
Increasing protections for American workers?
Crumbling infrastructure?
Children in poverty going hungry?

NOPE LOL. WE TALKIN' 'BOUT TRANS DICK BOYS. TRANS DICK FOR BREAKFAST. TRANS DICK FOR LUNCH. TRANS DICK FOR DINNER. TRANS DICK ON MY DOME 24/7 365

first "oh wow look at the lack of lefties in here. man aren't I so superior and smart?"
then "NO DON'T ENGAGE WITH THE THREAD LIKE THAT!!!"

You have a mega thread for posting and jacking it to trans people. Why do you have to post about such irrelevant shit day in and day out? You have REAL issues that affect your life. You probably have family drowning in medical debt. You probably have a young man somewhere in your family struggling to pay rent. But what are you frothing at the mouth about and spending every day of your life obsessing over? TRANS DICK. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Now this is a funny little meltdown

She is a long drawn out legal battle with the wades.

She just doesn’t have the outreach the wades do so she keeps losing her son bit by bit cause that no upper lip having heffer won’t stop fucking with shit.
Damn. That must be a horrible feeling to see it and not be able to do anything at all about your kid being messed up.
"Whoever has the gold makes the rules." Old as time.

Nice side-step. I didnt think you would engage with what the authors of this study actually said versus what they didn't say, and you didnt disappoint.

Really? What's the point of the article?

The most kids who have gender issues grow out of it by the time they're adults? But are pushed into the treatment by insane parents and activist medical professions pushing agendas?

Did I miss something?

I see you were unable to address any the points...

Not shocking. Because the refute those articles would make you look like a huge asshole.

The whole part of the article... Which you didn't read.
10508_2024_2817_Fig2_HTML.png

At most.... 2% of the population have life long gender dysphoria. While 19% have adolescence issues which disappear as adults.

You'd think this was a good development... but no. Cult members don't like when someone leaves the group.

Back