Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Batwoman was truly awful television. Completely inexcusable. That alone should tell you enough.

Lol, the "Bugs Bunny was trans" argument has made its appearance.
You remember Bugs Bunny in drag because of the clownishness of it. How ridiculous it was that Elmer Fudd wanted to fuck him because he put on a dress and was clearly still a rabbit. You didn't sit there in your underoos eating your froot loops saying "You go Queen!!" at your TV. We were amused by Fudd's inability to recognize an obvious mockery of a woman. I'm fairly confident that Warner Bros goal wasn't to encourage kids to be trans.

dbl

Last edited:
Anyone who's ever had a kid should know how quickly they move from one thing to the next, and to assume how you feel as a child is permanent is contrary to all experience anyone has ever had.

My four year old enjoys roaming around the house on all fours, barking, and saying she's a puppy. I've never once considered species reassignment surgery for her.

What a pathetic attempt to conflate slapstick humor with genuine mental illness.

You and I rarely agree on topics, but I’ve never known you to debase yourself like this…

Also, it’s not “making me feel weird” it’s needlessly confusing kids about their gender and who they are as developing people FFS.

Supposedly that guy had a WR troll account called Queen B but now just openly trolls in here under his mod account.

Anyone who's ever had a kid should know how quickly they move from one thing to the next, and to assume how you feel as a child is permanent is contrary to all experience anyone has ever had.

My four year old enjoys roaming around the house on all fours, barking, and saying she's a puppy. I've never once considered species reassignment surgery for her.

Imagine being locked into anything you thought was cool when you were a kid or a teenager.

I'd be 40 years old still riding around on a skateboard unable to land a kickflip.

Children’s cartoons are introducing trans characters to kids, and I’m pretty sure that’s not being driven by right wingers.

We also have educators openly calling for this topic to be introduced to young kids… most of the “right wing” response is simply in response to the above.

But how big is this though?

You dont have to take my word, though. I posted the feedback of the actual authors. I agree with the rest. This thread is just another testament to how much tranny-brain they suffer from.

There wouldn't be all this "tranny-brain" on the conservative side if it weren't for equal pushback from the uber left.

Yes the conservatives are constantly bitching about it and overblowing it, but at the same time, the trans issues are coming into every sector of society - in movies, in tv shows, in commercials, in video games, in news articles, on social media. It's everywhere.

So to pretend like the trans thing is some overblown fringe issue is complete BS. Dave Chappelle and JK Rowling - 2 of the most recognizable figures in media were protested and they tried to cancel them. Netflix employees were protesting.

So I call BS that the trans proponents are not a sizable group.

Last edited:

My daughter pretended to be a princess when she was a toddler. Kind of sad she outgrew that, I enjoyed being King.

Posters like these two geeks don't seem smart enough to see the irony of them defending trans people....... by using being attracted to trans people as an insult.

I'm on the fence if he's a moron or a troll, no way can he read what he typed and come to the conclusion it is everyone else who is crazy

But how big is this though?
Big enough that parents are having to explain transgenderism to their children (my kids were 6 and 8 when they first asked about it after seeing it on a Netflix cartoon)…

I’m not really sure what you’re looking for here? How “big” is this topic? How does one measure such a thing?

By sheer numbers, trans is not “big” at all (only a very very small subset of the population identifies as trans)… that’s the odd thing as well, why is such a fringe issue making its way into children’s cartoons, classrooms, and even sports and politics?

This study shows that the medical industry is being quite responsible in prescribing gender altering therapy for children and young adults. While also showing gender dysphoria exists. Problem is the amount of people who have it has been drastically blown out of proportion. Only 0.001% of minors in the USA are diagnosed with it each year.

Posters like these two geeks don't seem smart enough to see the irony of them defending trans people....... by using being attracted to trans people as an insult.
It's ironic that you don't know what irony is while citing it. I'm not kink shaming that you guys are obsessed with trans women, I just don't want to be dragged into it.

Right wingers think about trans dick 100x more than even trans people do. It's fucking insaneeeeeee how much free real estate trans dick owns in right wingers heads.

Regulating corporations?
Increasing taxes on the rich?
Increasing protections for American workers?
Crumbling infrastructure?
Children in poverty going hungry?

NOPE LOL. WE TALKIN' 'BOUT TRANS DICK BOYS. TRANS DICK FOR BREAKFAST. TRANS DICK FOR LUNCH. TRANS DICK FOR DINNER. TRANS DICK ON MY DOME 24/7 365
To be fair, each side brings up stories about various things and positions of the other side. Much of what you posted is already brought up and discussed. Peeps on the right bringing up Biden while people on the left bringing up Trump etc. It's a part of the back and forth.

Big enough that parents are having to explain transgenderism to their children (my kids were 6 and 8 when they first asked about it after seeing it on a Netflix cartoon)…
Got it.

By sheer numbers, trans is not “big” at all (only a very very small subset of the population identifies as trans)… that’s the odd thing as well, why is such a fringe issue making its way into children’s cartoons, classrooms, and even sports and politics?
Because we live in the age of social media where we are being bombarded with misinformation and targeted algorithms.

What looks like a huge issue to some is a non-issue to others.

My daughter pretended to be a princess when she was a toddler. Kind of sad she outgrew that, I enjoyed being King.
I wanted to be Yoda when I was 9...I'm glad my parents didn't irreversibly dye the pigment of my skin green, stretch my ears, stunt my growth and send me off to Dogobah to live and have me speak backwards........

To be fair, each side brings up stories about various things and positions of the other side. Much of what you posted is already brought up and discussed. Peeps on the right bringing up Biden while people on the left bringing up Trump etc. It's a part of the back and forth.
That's not what I said.

People on the left are discussing issues that actually impact their lives (wages, infrastructure, workers rights, healthcare, housing, etc) while people on the right non-stop hyperventilate about issues that don't affect their lives in any way.

Got it.

Because we live in the age of social media where we are being bombarded with misinformation and targeted algorithms.

What looks like a huge issue to some is a non-issue to others.
So your position is that we have trans characters in kids shows, and trans athletes in schools and trans visibility days because of social media algorithms?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back