Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

My mistake, but in the context of things seems like a bit of a self-own unless you were being sarcastic
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't mind.the self own part. We all have time to discuss this issue considering the crap we sometimes waste time on here.

Any parent or Doctor who let children take hormone blockers or provided genital mutilation should be in prison. The fact that democrats support this shit is beyond sickening, they are evil evil people. Adults should be able to do this if they choose and not be judged but to do this to kids who are going through so many changes mentally and physically is straight up child abuse.

It's ironic that you don't know what irony is while citing it. I'm not kink shaming that you guys are obsessed with trans women, I just don't want to be dragged into it.

Thanks for proving my point, you complete dolt of a human being.

What is "defending trans people" and why is it a bad thing?

I'm going to assume you're asking sincerely and not coming from your usual shithead point of view. Defending trans people is a good thing. Defending trans people while simultaneously insulting them is a bad thing. I'll allow you a while to compute that answer. Maybe someone else can dumb it down enough for you to comprehend.

Ill take your word for it because its not a topic that interests me much, i wanted to comment on the fact that right wingers are obsessed with trannies and make them to be much a bigger issue than it is.
That's my contention as well. Like how vulnerable do they think people are? I'm young enough to remember being in high-school. There's no shot a teacher mentioning the existence of trans folks would make me decide to hack my dick off.

We should be discussing crumbling infrastructure, housing shortages, Healthcare and climate change. This whole thing is such a non issue.

That's my contention as well. Like how vulnerable do they think people are? I'm young enough to remember being in high-school. There's no shot a teacher mentioning the existence of trans folks would make me decide to hack my dick off.

We should be discussing crumbling infrastructure, housing shortages, Healthcare and climate change. This whole thing is such a non issue.
I really think this is pretty naive. Girls especially are prone to social contagions and I think that it's pretty much established fact that anorexia is a social contagion.

In an era where tick tock influencers are telling kids that their depression and social problems could be cured by being a different sex, I think it's very understandable that many kids are being influenced to go a direction that isn't really true for them.

And when a for-profit medical system only allows three or four free psychology sessions before making a decision when a kid who's being raped by their uncle needs 18 months of therapy to get to the bottom of what's really behind the gender dysphoria. I think big problems are absolutely present.

I can walk and chew gum at the same time and I think you can too and to pretend that these kids don't matter because we have other pressing problems is horrifically wrong-headed.

Last edited:
Mods please help, someone hacked Sweater's account.

My thoughts exactly! Finally he's backed into a corner and has a rational response. Poor guy.

I have absolutely no idea what you two cans are talking about.

Care to quote anything about the topic of trans people, gender confusion etc where I've said anything contrary to what I've written here? I usually avoid the topic altogether because you dorks just turn into school girls just hurling insults at each other.

*Edit: Here's the only statement I've made about them that I can even find:

No I haven't. To be honest, I don't know very many trans people. I know a few of the terms and just try to be respectful in the rare occasion it comes up.

I'm fairly ignorant on the subject so I have no real opinion one way or the other. The whole thing is quite baffling to me. I'm amazed it's such a contentious topic.

You guys have gotten into so many nonsensical arguments that you can't even keep straight who you're angry with.

<36>

Last edited:
When you say 90% of "people", do you mean 90% of Democrats? Because 100% of Conservatives are against it.

10% is a scary high number. Remember when we shut the world down over a tiny fraction of that number?

I mean
When you say 90% of "people", do you mean 90% of Democrats? Because 100% of Conservatives are against it.

10% is a scary high number. Remember when we shut the world down over a tiny fraction of that number?
Nah I mean 90% of people.

Right politics aka extreme right politics pushes moderates away, equally as effectively as extreme left. Currently you basically need to ignore the outer fringe nut jobs on either side.

I'm more left than right, but not anywhere close to supporting juvenile gender reassignment.

I didn’t go through the whole study but did it mention if those people identified as trans at the beginning of the study. Also how many of those 2000 people sought out gender reaffirming therapy?

There are transgenders vs gender non confirming people who are still cisgender. You have to find a study that makes that distinction and figure what they ended up as.

There are transgenders vs gender non confirming people who are still cisgender.
tenor.gif

I didn’t go through the whole study but did it mention if those people identified as trans at the beginning of the study. Also how many of those 2000 people sought out gender reaffirming therapy?

There are transgenders vs gender non confirming people who are still cisgender. You have to find a study that makes that distinction and figure what they ended up as.
This study already does. "Gender non-contentedness" subsumes the latter group.

This is addressed in the first paragraph of the introduction section of the study's main body, FFS.

I don't care to make this a left vs right thing but if the study is sound then it's good to see. I don't negate the possibility that there are people who are genuinely trans etc but something is really off with what's been happening. Hopefully more research is done and approaches for helping children are developed.

Well said

This study already does. "Gender non-contentedness" subsumes the latter group.

This is addressed in the first paragraph of the introduction section of the study's main body, FFS.
what are the exact figures in this study?

I have absolutely no idea what you two cans are talking about.

Care to quote anything about the topic of trans people, gender confusion etc where I've said anything contrary to what I've written here? I usually avoid the topic altogether because you dorks just turn into school girls just hurling insults at each other.

*Edit: Here's the only statement I've made about them that I can even find:

You guys have gotten into so many nonsensical arguments that you can't even keep straight who you're angry with.

<36>

Ok Sweater is back! I thought we lost you for a second there.

Chill man, was just busting your balls since that was the first post you've made in the war room that I've ever agreed with.

Ok Sweater is back! I thought we lost you for a second there.

Chill man, was just busting your balls since that was the first post you've made in the war room that I've ever agreed with.

You got caught with your dick in your mouth, son. Lol at responding with "chill man" to a completely benign post making fun of you looking like an idiot.

Chin up.

<36>

Back