Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Ok Sweater is back! I thought we lost you for a second there.

Chill man, was just busting your balls since that was the first post you've made in the war room that I've ever agreed with.
jesus man, you activated the village retard. now we'll get 40 notifications of schizo quotes filled with emojis about how he's "winning".

jesus man, you activated the village retard. now we'll get 40 notifications of schizo quotes filled with emojis about how he's "winning".

Is there anything funnier than giving Can by the Sea a mental breakdown without even doing anything?

Here's an idea, go start another pointless thread so you can spend your entire day getting murdered for 40 pages.

Here you go, son.

<36>

The full study link is here, and open source, so anyone can read it. The abstract summarizes all the most important points. Not only do the vast majority of young adolescents grow out of this, strongly indicating it is a phase, but it is also associated with poor mental health. This wasn't some small study. It followed thousands of individuals over a 20-year period:

Gender dysphoria is a sign of mental and emotional instability, and should not be encouraged. It should definitely NOT be accommodated with actions that are potentially permanently harmful such as hormone treatments, or worst of all, invasive surgeries. Sometimes protecting minors means protecting them from their own impulses.

You can't post facts in here - this is the War Room! ;)

Seriously. It was so out of character that it took me by surprise but I see now that's back to acting like a 12 year old. I stopped interacting with him a few months ago because I couldn't handle the immaturity and I just got reminded of that with the quickness.

Seriously. It was so out of character that it took me by surprise but I see now that's back to acting like a 12 year old. I stopped interacting with him a few months ago because I couldn't handle the immaturity and I just got reminded of that with the quickness.

Ah the retard is back. I'll go back to ignoring you. I should have known you were too immature to be able to take some friendly ribbing.

Lol at this level of backtracking and holding hands with a twit. This is a new low even for your dumb ass. If it's any consolation, you've been a retard the entire time ;)

Maybe next time you can actually read, think and respond in a manner that doesn't make you look like an idiot. Oh and take @Fox by the Sea with you. She's lonely and needs another weak female to hold her hand.

<36>

He seems to be having a schizo fit at the moment. I'm getting notifications, mentions. He's so easy to manipulate, poor tard. I bet he's going to quote me and tag me in a bunch of shit I'll never read cause he's mentally ill and not worth interacting with. Truly a sad story.

Lol at Can by the Sea continuing to have a meltdown out of nowhere.

ron-swanson-parks-and-rec.gif

Next up: RoastCan liking his post, telling him he's wonderful, and asking him on a date.

image.gif

giphy.gif

When do you ever not hurl insults llike a dorky school girl?

Not only are you entirely full of shit, but you are a hypocrite as well? Say it ain't so!

sincerely,

SKYCAN

This has turned into a group therapy session for people with PTSD.

<36>

rCmiQGvhpptJ.gif

You should take a long look in the mirror, bud ;) Your entire life revolves around insults and posts with zero substance.

Are you unable to comprehend it? The full study is linked. If you need help extracting figures, sure, but first you have to admit you can't do it yourself, and you need help. I'm not your mule, after all.
Dude seriously you posted a study with no cliffs. I just asked a question. There is no reason to be so catty. Forget about it then.

Dude seriously you posted a study with no cliffs. I just asked a question. There is no reason to be so catty. Forget about it then.
The study found that 4% of the study population exhibited "gender non-contentedness" through age 26 (down from 11% in early adolescence)...................

The study found that 4% of the study population exhibited "gender non-contentedness" through age 26 (down from 11% in early adolescence)...................
That’s not my question. I asked how many of them transitioned. Dude I am not trying to be a dick. I was just skimming through the literature while traveling.

Dude, you're a march 20' account with almost 20k posts. I've been here nearly a decade longer than you and have 1/3 as many posts... I wouldn't be slinging that rock in your glass house even Andy Capp has nearly 1/2 as many posts per day as you do

He also mediates 27 hours per day and has learned about the true nature of existence through this demanding, valorous sacrifice he has made in pursuit of human knowledge. It turns out, it's the whole bearded guy in the sky and jesus and all that stuff story.

That’s not my question. I asked how many of them transitioned. Dude I am not trying to be a dick. I was just skimming through the literature while traveling.

None, as reported in the study.

This wasn't about people who transitioned and regretted it vs were happy with it.

It was about how people's gender non-cotentedness decreases as they age from children to young adults.

i don't see any mention of that in the study, but i could have missed it. people are drawing false conclusions as to what the study is saying.

This wasn't about people who transitioned and regretted it vs were happy with it.

It was about how people's gender non-cotentedness decreases as they age from children to young adults.
it would be interesting to know if the 4% that persisted through adulthood looked the same at age 11 as the other portion of the 11% that expressed gender non-contentedness at early ages.......

it would be interesting to know if the 4% that persisted through adulthood looked the same at age 11 as the other portion of the 11% that expressed gender non-contentedness at early ages.......

I'd say theres a roughly 0% chance they look the same. They were probably universally taller, for example.

I ended up finding it. They didn’t cover it. I just found the study a bit odd in some areas. In the end i just skimmed through it and there is nothing really controversial about it.

They are using a term of gender non contendness vs gender dysphoria. The wording of the survey is a bit vague. The authors did state it might have loaded up the percentage of people who experience gender non contendness.

That's true but I would say the point of the thread is what's in the parentheses. Basically only ~ a third of the people who express gender non-contentedness in early adolescence still express it at 26. That's a fairly substantial reduction.

Back