Elections Larry Elder - CALIF Gubernatorial Candidate - No Holds Bar Interview with Leftist Newspapers (Video)

That doesn't matter for a governor race. For the gop to win the Governor they need to have better ideas. A Trump-Republican is going to do poorly in California because it doesn't meet the needs of most Californians. I haven't lived near Cali for over a decade so i really don't know what the hot local issues are and which candidates are addressing them. Cali is like 48% dem, 25 gop and 25 independent. If the gop has good ideas they can sway those indys and some dems, as they have done in the past.

California isn't the same as it was 20 years ago. It's going to be virtually impossible for a republican to win the vote from here on out.

This guy lost more IQ points sleeping last night than a putz like Newsom would ever acquire in his lifetime.

That's completely irrelevant as California is the most populated State in the Union. In it's current form it is without a doubt a de facto 1 party state. There's a supermajority in the State Legislature, Newsom won the last election by 3 million votes and 20% (biggest margin of victory since 1950), and the last US Senate general election was between 2 Democrats.

Additionally:

"In October 2020, California had 22,047,448 registered voters, comprising 87.87% of its total eligible voters. Of those registered voters, 10,170,317 (46.10 percent) were registered Democrats, 5,334,323 (24.20 percent) were Republicans and, 5,283,853"

That's essentially 2-1 and only widening. Maybe check your facts, because nothing you said holds up in 2021.
I thought I was pretty clear I was discussion GOP performance HISTORICALLY. https://www.nga.org/former-governors/california/

So I watched the entire video and was surprised how the Sacramento Bee treated him overall.

I think their hyper focus on race and lgbqwhatever was a waste of time... when there are much bigger and more important issues to discuss.

But yeah, they obviously think the same as me. California isn't voting republican. This is just like democrat false hopes regarding Texas.

So why not just be respectful and push the gay and race agenda. Meh.

A California resident we would love to have relocate here to Arizona. Such a shame that many voters will never hear the man’s voice.

Wait a minute, I thought we were supposed to be a bunch of right-wing racists because we don’t blind fully submit to all leftist ideologies pushed so hard by main stream media, Hollywood and the Democratic Party?

There must be some sort of misunderstanding going on here...

California isn't the same as it was 20 years ago. It's going to be virtually impossible for a republican to win the vote from here on out.

The Republican party isn't the same as it was 20 years ago. Arnold was socially liberal and pro gun regulation. Not a lot of Republicans like that nowadays.

The Republican party isn't the same as it was 20 years ago. Arnold was socially liberal and pro gun regulation. Not a lot of Republicans like that nowadays.

What was socially liberal back then is completely different than socially liberal right now. Everything has changed.

What was socially liberal back then is completely different than socially liberal right now. Everything has changed.

He was pro LGBT rights, pro abortion, supported stem cell research, anti-discrimination laws, pro green energy, supported an assault rifle ban, etc. He wouldn't fit in the modern Republican party.

had me fooled.

505f4b.gif

:rolleyes:

It's "You and your"

Telling someone to calm down as you nitpick their spelling.

L
O
F
L

Arnold in the mid 2000s kept saying he was against gay marriage personally - that he didn't agree with it. But that he didn't want to force his views on other people.

He would get destroyed if he said the same anytime from 2013 to today.

Any cliffs don’t want to watch a derange left interviewer

"Leftist newspapers"

You mean liberal

today lefties are opposite of liberal....

they are anti individual rights and freedom, oppose free speech and want conformity.

it would be like calling joe biden conservative

Arnold in the mid 2000s kept saying he was against gay marriage personally - that he didn't agree with it. But that he didn't want to force his views on other people.

He would get destroyed if he said the same anytime from 2013 to today.

most lefties had same position at that time. now youre a far right if you dont think biological men should compete with women in sports or young children shouldn't get hormonal therapy and transition....

it's bizarre now hearing lefties claiming republicans went further right.

they appear further right to todays lefties cause they moved far left

Back