Law Latino SDG&E Line Man Sues Utility For Firing After False "White Supremacy" Accusation Went Viral

Disgusting tattle tales desperately virtue signaling , have no problem destroying someone's life over nothing. Cunts of the highest order. Can't stand that slimey "zoomed in so you can see his face" cunts.

Anyone else remember this one. This actor was fired for making the OK symbol:
c6718118-4fc3-470d-99a0-bba2d0993843-VPC_UNIVERSAL_OK_SYMBOL_LONG_DESK_THUMB.jpg

Later, the full picture was published. Look at the little boys hands.
b2d64712-bb17-4e5f-ba63-b701cc06bfa3-Blurred_image.jpg

The guy that started it apologized. I sympathize with that. Cancel culture gets out of control. You post what you thought was just a bad interaction on social media, and the next thing you know there is a million person torch mob marching to that mans house to trial him for witchcraft.

He should have thought before he posted this. He was trying to ruin a guy. Assuming a person is guilty before knowing for sure and trying to ruin them is being an ass and you deserve the flame being turned on you. He pulled the trigger and saying I'm "sorry " is hollow and doesn't do shit.

Shows you how dumb people are to genuinely believe the 'OK' symbol (or something resembling it mid knuckle-crack) is Nazi despite the fact it's a well known hoax from 4chan back in 2017. They literally flooded Twitter with posts to make people believe false information. I guess lefties were so jubilant at the idea of having a new symbol to police people over, they just couldn't let the opportunity go. The hate crime demand is just too high, and supply is scarce.

Exactly. The supply of actual hate crimes is far outweighed by the blood-lust, Leftist demand for them.

He should have thought before he posted this. He was trying to ruin a guy. Assuming a person is guilty before knowing for sure and trying to ruin them is being an ass and you deserve the flame being turned on you. He pulled the trigger and saying I'm "sorry " is hollow and doesn't do shit.

Idk. You've never bitched about a random bad interaction on social media? I can see someone just bitching to what he though was a small group of followers, and then it going viral. The post said he deleted his tweet just a few days later.

Shows you how dumb people are to genuinely believe the 'OK' symbol (or something resembling it mid knuckle-crack) is Nazi despite the fact it's a well known hoax from 4chan back in 2017. They literally flooded Twitter with posts to make people believe false information. I guess lefties were so jubilant at the idea of having a new symbol to police people over, they just couldn't let the opportunity go. The hate crime demand is just too high, and supply is scarce.
I don't think intelligence is the issue, its their mental well being. These are people who have been conditioned to look for and find imaginary monsters everywhere they look. We have probably a dozen of them right here in this forum.

I have friends who are lineman there and know this man. Such a difficult job and position to attain. They were so flabbergasted by this at first.

I live in SD and they pay their line workers really well. While I don’t believe he did anything wrong, nothing surprises me anymore. It’s sad that people have the time and effort to go out of their way to ruin lives. Crazy that companies dispose of workers because of crazy morons.
that is an excellent job I think those SD guys get paid better than line workers for suthern California edison and those guys make a great living here in long beach I went to school with one and almost became a lineman myself.

I have friends who are lineman there and know this man. Such a difficult job and position to attain. They were so flabbergasted by this at first.
Yeah, I concur on the difficulty of landing positions at SDG&E. Immediately guilty based on some whack job posting a photo. That is the worst part

Good, hope they lose a ton of money. I hope a ton more in punitive so other corporations see.

Also doesn't anyone see the utter retardation in taking an innocuous gesture, deciding that it stands for white supremacy, and then try to read it into everything they encounter in their daily lives?

Drinking water is a sign of white supremacy. Be on the lookout for Nazis making this lewd gesture

Twitter is a tumor
Dude there’s a pack of retards on here that really honestly believe that OK is WP and all that’s idiocy. There’s a weird paranoia that the left emits. Remember when the CHOP no go zone thought the klan was infiltrating them? They are weird and deranged and want an enemy to attack

I love the angle of the, "but I'm not even WHITE!" It is like we all know only white people should lose their jobs for doing big fat nothing burgers. When it spills over to a LatinX it is big news and controversial. Weaponized white hatred isn't supposed to hurt minorities, and especially coming from Leftist white men.

Sorry, it is kind of fucking hilarious. The madness of it all.

R42e93194dc5c8a81cde392fbc9787ec1

This is so stupid that I want to laugh...

But this man's (and his family) life is in tatters.

Fuck the left woke mob... My disdain grows everyday for these fucks.

Hope he wins a dump truck full of money.

Only problem with this story is that they didn't also sue the guy who posted it and ended up getting him fired.

Back