Media Laura Sanko really does have a sense of humor..

Get the fuck outta here dude. It isn't "simping", it's wanting an alternative to Bisping moaning about how the Twitter trolls are mean to him, open-scoring the fight, or hazing his fellow commentators for so much of the time he's on the mic. I used to rate him higher than DC and Cruz on commentary despite some flaws, but in the last year or so he has gone to shit.

I had serious doubts about Sanko, but she has seemed surprisingly okay with her work on DWCS.

I can't imagine the loss for the entire MMA community, not having you as a viewer. I don't imagine the sport would ever recover.

You think I care?
Also, simping for Laura is funny as balls btw.
She won't read this and want to fuck you sir.
She never fought in the UFC and Dana himself said he wants ex UFC fighters, not some broad with a 1-0 record.

You think I care?

That's my entire point, nobody gives a shit despite your bold announcement.

Also, simping for Laura is funny as balls btw.
She won't read this and want to fuck you sir.

In my experience, anyone who uses the word "simp" with a straight face like this is usually deeply unintelligent. "Lol wut you said something tangentially related to a female??? You simp she won't fuck you bro no matter how hard you try". Congrats on being part of the lowest common denominator. The cringe is palpable.

I'm in a relationship and sure Laura's attractive but not really my type... not that it matters because I don't watch UFC cards for eye candy and if that's what I'm in the mood for I assure you there are resources where one can do far better.

As I've said repeatedly, this isn't just about Laura. It's about the fact that Bisping has become increasingly insufferable with each broadcast despite previously being one of my favorites. Sanko, despite her inexperience, seems fairly level-headed and analytical with her DWCS commentary and clearly does her homework on the fighters. She could be replaced by Jimmy Smith, Dan Hardy, or some random male commentator from the minor leagues no one has ever heard of and if they did commentary, analysis, and interviews the same way then I'd still be saying the same thing. But I'm sure you're going to come back and screech more about simps or something like some 14-year-old boy trying to troll for the first time, so who am I kidding?

Last edited:
Bet she's throwing up fake gang signs and rapping at folks at stoplights too. Fucking geriatric millennials for you.

That's my entire point, nobody gives a shit despite your bold announcement.

In my experience, anyone who uses the word "simp" with a straight face like this is usually deeply unintelligent. "Lol wut you said something tangentially related to a female??? You simp she won't fuck you bro no matter how hard you try". Congrats on being part of the lowest common denominator. The cringe is palpable.

I'm in a relationship and sure Laura's attractive but not really my type... not that it matters because I don't watch UFC cards for eye candy and if that's what I'm in the mood for I assure you there are resources where one can do far better.

As I've said repeatedly, this isn't just about Laura. It's about the fact that Bisping has become increasingly insufferable with each broadcast despite previously being one of my favorites. Sanko, despite her inexperience, seems fairly level-headed and analytical with her DWCS commentary and clearly does her homework on the fighters. She could be replaced by Jimmy Smith, Dan Hardy, or some random male commentator from the minor leagues no one has ever heard of and if they did commentary, analysis, and interviews the same way then I'd still be saying the same thing. But I'm sure you're going to come back and screech more about simps or something like some 14-year-old boy trying to troll for the first time, so who am I kidding?

She's awful, and nobody is going to make that not a reality.

She's awful, and nobody is going to make that not a reality.

Cool story. So you just dislike her the same way I do Mike's work a lot of the time. I'm fine with that and don't so much care -- I've long accepted that everyone has everyone has very different opinions about what constitutes a good commentator or MMA personality -- but maybe next time don't chalk anyone up with opinions contrary to yours as "simping" just because a woman happens to be involved.

You're a better poster than that, or at least I thought you were.

Yeah because Sanko is going to provide some real in depth analysis as a color commentator like Paul Felder and Bisping…

Man some of you guys take simping to the next level.

<{walkerwhut}>
She's a good commentator. I do find the push on social media to get her on regular events to be really forced, though. Just let it happen organically.

How come she looks like a fucking demon at the end???

Back