Lets post some of our favorite fights because Coronavirus

I always post this fight in these threads, not sure why I forgot it here.

All action fight. Love this one
Joel Casamayor was a lot of fun to watch. Probably one of the few dirty fighters I actually really like watching. He was almost dirty in a technical way, he was so good at it.

Someone tell me if I'm not allowed to post this Russian link type shit. Underrated Broner fight. @DeJulez Broner Brodies for lyfe jennings. Taylor always been a fun fighter if you bring it to him. My boy Matty beat him down pretty bad, tho.

https://ok.ru/video/17180592780

What would yall recommend from this man? ^ Finito

(1st sparring session starts at 5.30 min or so, at around 38 min the 2nd session with different opponent starts)

Last edited:

Good fight, was watching it this morning.

This one is also underrated, good ending.

Last edited:

What would yall recommend from this man? ^ Finito

(1st sparring session starts at 5.30 min or so, at around 38 min the 2nd session with different opponent starts)

The Rosendo Alvarez fights.

Since there's no new boxing coming down the pipe for a bit, lets post some good fights that people may have missed or forgotten.Boxing, mma, K1 - whatever is cool.
War here-

How about Adamek vs Briggs

jGQjjT7.gif

Both crackers, and Aussies feature in both!

This is a random one I enjoyed which sort of features an Aussie as well, ref had a bit to do in this one

The Rosendo Alvarez fights.

Seen both of them, thanks though

Apart from the Alvarez fights Ive seen like 2 more of which i cant even remember the opponents names

Need to see more of this atg! I fail to understand why he is so relatively unknown

Last edited:
Both crackers, and Aussies feature in both!

This is a random one I enjoyed which sort of features an Aussie as well, ref had a bit to do in this one

the Elbow Dre landed in this fight is a thing of beauty. Bika caught him with one earlier, and like I love, instead of making a huge fuss out of it, Ward just used his pent up anger to push Bika to the ropes and elbow the FUCK out of his skull when the ref was on the otherside. It was brutifal.

the Elbow Dre landed in this fight is a thing of beauty. Bika caught him with one earlier, and like I love, instead of making a huge fuss out of it, Ward just used his pent up anger to push Bika to the ropes and elbow the FUCK out of his skull when the ref was on the otherside. It was brutifal.

My word, it's clearly not the first one he's thrown, very efficient and like you say out of the sight of the ref.

Too lazy to check if anyone has posted them yet, but I watched both Eubank/Benn fights last night. Both great fights. I consider the 2nd one to be the biggest British boxing match to date, although IF AJ/Fury happened that would surpass it.

Theres also this talk show special building up to the rematch

3-27-42
Louis-Simon II
Joe Louis(52-1)
Abe Simon(36-9-1)

Abe Simon couldve been a UFC HW champ.
6'4 82in reach 260lbs and looked like a bear
View attachment 751429

Funny thing is he was a pretty intelligent guy despite looking like a movie villain (due to acromegaly). According to him, his sense of pain was dulled, so it was easy for him to take ridiculous punishment (which you can see in the Louis fights where he gets hit by every punch in the book). Nobody even bothered to teach him the basics, he just got by, being a big, tough S.O.B, who needed to feed a family.

He put up a great case to protect boxers from CTE, a long, long time ago:

Funny thing is he was a pretty intelligent guy despite looking like a movie villain (due to acromegaly). According to him, his sense of pain was dulled, so it was easy for him to take ridiculous punishment (which you can see in the Louis fights where he gets hit by every punch in the book). Nobody even bothered to teach him the basics, he just got by, being a big, tough S.O.B, who needed to feed a family.

He put up a great case to protect boxers from CTE, a long, long time ago:

Man, that is interesting

I googled acromegaly and apparently Nikolai Valuev also has it. I just thought he had (I mean no disrespect) more Neanderthal genes than the average human being if that is even possible

One of my all time favorite fights. So much sentimental value for me when it comes to this fight. I was jumping up and down on a couch by the end of this one. Pavlik is one of my all time favorites b/c of this fight.

Good old fashion heavyweight fight where one is a sitting duck waiting to get KTFO and the other can’t quite pull the trigger but gets the job done

Back