Lewis vs Nascimento PBP

totally nop, that was not a tap, not even close, there was nothing to tap, was no close to be in the choke
He literally swang his arm up and to chase body palm full open. It doesnt matter if he shouldnt have tapped he still did it

Went deep on this Despaigne bet. The prelim dog turnrounds dissapointing overall but Tecia and Goff for sure had a case at least.

If it goes second Ill be worried. Acosta is annoying and those types tend to be hard to get rid off at least fresh into their careers.

I threw a live hedge the second I saw how easy that takedown was

Big time exposing here. Acosta isnt a wrestler he is just annoying

Big time exposing here. Acosta isnt a wrestler he is just annoying
The start of the second round will probably determine the rest of the fight. If Acosta gets another takedown he'll probably do enough to exhaust/steal 2 rounds and get it. If not, I can see him eating some big punishment.

Well Acosta took the best of Robelis' shots there and landed even cleaner uppercuts AND got the takedown.
Unless he has some sort of meme KO loss, he's got this one.

Bad read as I basically told myself all things about Acosta. That he is annoying and has no ko losses. But then I created a narrative in my mind that it was too easly for Robelis to get derailed and ufc matchmaking "knew what they were doing". Well turns out I just played myself instead.

Well, my initial read was off, but fortunately I had plenty of time to hedge that one. TY Livebetting.

Damn i got this fight wrong badly.
It's probably the worst take on mma I've ever heard in my life. And it's not like the signs weren't there. He got held against the cage for almost 5 minutes by a debut fighter in his first fight only 2 years ago and there wasn't a single thing he could do about it until he landed the ko against the taxi driver. Even his stand up looks sloppy as fck.

It's probably the worst take on mma I've ever heard in my life. And it's not like the signs weren't there. He got held against the cage for almost 5 minutes by a debut fighter in his first fight only 2 years ago and there wasn't a single thing he could do about it until he landed the ko against the taxi driver. Even his stand up looks sloppy as fck.
Easy to say in hindsight but wheres your bet on Waldo?

Back