Rumored Lopez vs Lomachenko 2

You’ve literally been whining for days about the way round 12 was scored by all 3 judges and most people who do understand what « boxing » is about, and you’ve been sounding amusingly silly doing so. That’s pretty much what flat earthers happen to do.

If even the slow mo replay doesn't succeed in reversing you from your entrenched position, it is clear you are blinded by your own ego that insists you must be right and or hatred of lomachenko. It is also clear that I am wasting my time debating further with you because you keep reiterating the same thing and seem determined to have the last word even after I tried to draw a line under this fruitless back and forth.

Hence not the actual fight that’s getting scored. It’s not that hard to comprehend.

I again reiterate that that is irrelevant because I am not trying to change the official scoring. I am trying to point out that the further the judges scoring departs from what actually happened, the worse their performance was. That is of course if u are at all interested in reality rather than your preferred reality where lopez wins a lopsided 12th round.

Sadly, a « No, you are » comeback perfectly sums up the rhetorical prowess you’ve been displaying for quite some time in this discussion. Especially since you claimed said discussion was over lol
It is over because u haven't said anything new for at least a page but you are determined to have the last word in an utterly infantile move. So u can have it as I am sure u will reply to this post just so that u can reassert the same thing. Again.

It is over because u haven't said anything new for at least a page but you are determined to have the last word in an utterly infantile move. So u can have it as I am sure u will reply to this post just so that u can reassert the same thing. Again.

Yay. Looks like I got myself a new forum pet.

I again reiterate that that is irrelevant because I am not trying to change the official scoring. I am trying to point out that the further the judges scoring departs from what actually happened, the worse their performance was. That is of course if u are at all interested in reality rather than your preferred reality where lopez wins a lopsided 12th round.

You are hopelessly trying to sound like an expert and just picked the wrong round to do so, ending up in an endless, baseless rant. I recommend you bring up some fresher stuff. There is more to discuss in boxing than the scoring of a pretty clear round TBH.

If even the slow mo replay doesn't succeed in reversing you from your entrenched position, it is clear you are blinded by your own ego that insists you must be right and or hatred of lomachenko. It is also clear that I am wasting my time debating further with you because you keep reiterating the same thing and seem determined to have the last word even after I tried to draw a line under this fruitless back and forth.

You’re about as good at psychology that you are at discussing scoring matters - which still aren’t based on slow motion footage, BTW.

I just got done counting the punches in the 12th round. I knew compubox was shit. Loma landed 27 of 58 and Lopez landed 18 of 77. Loads of Teo's punches were blocked (you can see it easily in slow mo) but I would say he landed the best shots in that round, especially one to the body but Loma was the one on the offensive much more.

Just thought I'd bump this. Notice my score for Loma in the 12th round was 27 to Lopez's 18. Just found this video where the guy scored the whole fight and he had it 24 for Loma and 19 for Lopez in the 12th round. Not very far from my score either. Just thought that was kind of interesting since everyone seems so adamant that Lopez clearly won the 12th. In fact this guy has Loma running away with the fight in terms of punches landed in the second half of the fight. Either way it's clear that the compubox numbers are way off. Compubox has Lopez supposedly landing 50 punches in the last round LOL

DON'T Trust Compubox people!

Last edited:
You can’t base a win on compubox, a fighter can score 10% more punches a round but still suffer more damage, therefore losing the round, this isn’t Olympic taekwondo.

having said that, I thought Lopez won their fight and it was pretty clear.

Yay. Looks like I got myself a new forum pet.
U yet again prove that I am right about your mentality as u did exactly what i predicted what u would do - u have to have the last word and u even add an insult on top of it. U instead only show your own lack of maturity in doing so. Of course I predict you will reply to this again again to have the last word.

Have a nice life, pal.

You’ve literally been whining for days about the way round 12 was scored by all 3 judges and most people who do understand what « boxing » is about, and you’ve been sounding amusingly silly doing so. That’s pretty much what flat earthers happen to do.
It's funny, hes kept a "straight face" clinging to this inane hill he's willing to die on apparently for all 10 pages, but I think you finally caused him to snap. No one deflects foolishness quite like @Hagler here, its kinda beautiful to watch lol

Last edited:
having said that, I thought Lopez won their fight and it was pretty clear.

You can’t base a win on compubox, a fighter can score 10% more punches a round but still suffer more damage, therefore losing the round, this isn’t Olympic taekwondo.
I suspect that you don't know anything about Olympic TKD.
In Olympic TKD full power kicks, including head kicks are allowed.
Since certain kicks are valued higher, fighters does have intent to deliver these.
Since contact is scored anyway, they better prefer do so called fast work : deliver not fully chambered kicks, without complete setup phase because this takes less time.
Especially if to talk about high level kicks ( head kicks ).
Better deliver 2-3 light kicks than attempt to do 1 head kick with full setup and chambering.
It takes lesser time. Speed is everything in these competitions.

TKD head kicks are not lesser powerful than KB or MT head kicks if they had proper setup and chambering.

With the same argument we might tell: boxer is better than TKD guy for h2h.

It isn't completely true because boxers are very limited under rules like TKD or Karate or KB, MT guys.

Boxer is capable even to use elbows, he just is not allowed under rule.
Boxer is capable easily to hook opponent's leg and disbalance him in the clinch.
Boxers might headbutt and deliver not that bad kicks to middle level after some training.

If you do have intent so much argue that TKD is just Olympic point fighting or boxer might do with ppl only stuff you see on ppvs: ask some boxer to spar for h2h , or TKD guy deliver you proper kick on good guard. After this you will not have xxxxx questions and arguments in forums about boxers or TKD guys for h2h.

Since certain kicks are valued higher, fighters does have intent to deliver these.
Since contact is scored anyway, they better prefer do so called fast work : deliver not fully chambered kicks, without complete setup phase because this takes less time.
Better deliver 2-3 light kicks than attempt to do 1 head kick with full setup and chambering.

TKD head kicks are not lesser powerful than KB or MT head kicks if they had proper setup and chambering.

It isn't completely true because boxers are very limited under rules like TKD or Karate or KB, MT guys.

Boxer is capable easily to hook opponent's leg and disbalance him in the clinch.
Boxers might headbutt and deliver not that bad kicks to middle level after some training.

If you do have intent so much argue that TKD is just Olympic point fighting or boxer might do with ppl only stuff you see on ppvs: ask some boxer to spar for h2h , or TKD guy deliver you proper kick on good guard. After this you will not have xxxxx questions and arguments in forums about boxers or TKD guys for h2h.

What the fuck

Interesting are not only Canelo fans, bunch with these noobs are thinking: some GGG is nobody and no name for tribal and nationalistic US boxing fans.
These noobs are thinking that GGG is enemy for their pride, balls and masculinity how they feel their life or real life value.
While the same experts in forums are specific kind of ppl sometimes working very diligently and very hard even to defend world wide famous card in fight Floyd Jr vs Canelo, where he had spanked pupp. One card was a draw. LOL.
Pupp had been spanked by GGG in their first fight, also this guy had cherry picked fights vs Mosley and 36 y.o Floyd Jr ( sorry, Canelo, you there had not enough hot name to get SIN CITY cards for your business vs old 36 y.o small for your, bull Brand old UNCLE who had spanked you as a pupp. ).
While yeah, Canelo king is so good for dudes like Seano, who is paying for his account and pressing report buttons.

Btw @Seano, press your buttons more, like you had posted your vomit in Bellew vs Usyk fight thread.
You. @Seanostuff =that is huge cancer for this forum.
With very big chip on shoulder and button to press and vomit here.
In " excellent quality forum " as a " big king ".

Whatever helps you keep believing in the sanctity of boxing lmao
The SOC (Sanctity Of Boxing) isnt a joke, if you aren't gonna be serious here just stay out of the way so the adults can talk.

Hes not trying to diminish TKD. Amateur boxing and professional boxing are scored differently. The slow motion footage would matter more for the ammies or in Olympic TKD style scoring. But even so, fights aren't scored in slow motion and there's more than one criteria.

:D:p:D:p:D:D:D:D

Interesting are not only Canelo fans, bunch with these noobs are thinking: some GGG is nobody and no name for tribal and nationalistic US boxing fans.
These noobs are thinking that GGG is enemy for their pride, balls and masculinity how they feel their life or real life value.
While the same experts in forums are specific kind of ppl sometimes working very diligently and very hard even to defend world wide famous card in fight Floyd Jr vs Canelo, where he had spanked pupp. One card was a draw. LOL.
Pupp had been spanked by GGG in their first fight, also this guy had cherry picked fights vs Mosley and 36 y.o Floyd Jr ( sorry, Canelo, you there had not enough hot name to get SIN CITY cards for your business vs old 36 y.o small for your, bull Brand old UNCLE who had spanked you as a pupp. ).
While yeah, Canelo king is so good for dudes like Seano, who is paying for his account and pressing report buttons.

Btw @Seano, press your buttons more, like you had posted your vomit in Bellew vs Usyk fight thread.
You. @Seanostuff =that is huge cancer for this forum.
With very big chip on shoulder and button to press and vomit here.
In " excellent quality forum " as a " big king ".
And yet somehow you're still more bearable than @Sanserif

Back